Face masks - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

12 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

Any tips?  I'm trying to make one out of old socks but not been a total success so far, I could run out at socks at this rate!

Use yfronts, keeping a big skidmark down the front. They probably won't be much good as a mask but im pretty confident that people will keep the appropriate distance from you. 

1 hour ago, Hertsscot said:

Any tips?  I'm trying to make one out of old socks but not been a total success so far, I could run out at socks at this rate!

On 5/12/2020 at 1:36 PM, Hertsscot said:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle/home-and-garden/coronavirus-do-you-need-a-face-mask-and-can-you-make-one-using-items-you-have-at-home/ar-BB13YIE3?ocid=spartandhp

If the smell of a fart can travel through underwear and denim before it reaches you what good will a mask be ?

13 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

If the smell of a fart can travel through underwear and denim before it reaches you what good will a mask be ?

It's to stop the virus contained in water vapour etc, it's not full proof merely a mitigation.

1 hour ago, phart said:

It's to stop the virus contained in water vapour etc, it's not full proof merely a mitigation.

Sensing humour is sadly missing from the TAMB these days ...............

2 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

If you were the sort of person who enjoys smelling their own farts, could you just continually reinfect yourself? A never ending cycle.