Jump to content

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

Any tips?  I'm trying to make one out of old socks but not been a total success so far, I could run out at socks at this rate!

Use yfronts, keeping a big skidmark down the front. They probably won't be much good as a mask but im pretty confident that people will keep the appropriate distance from you. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, kumnio said:

B&Q, any DIY store or any builders merchant should have decent quality masks.

Assuming there are any left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hertsscot said:

Any tips?  I'm trying to make one out of old socks but not been a total success so far, I could run out at socks at this rate!

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/12/2020 at 1:50 PM, Farcity said:

Use yfronts, keeping a big skidmark down the front. They probably won't be much good as a mask but im pretty confident that people will keep the appropriate distance from you. 

Nappies good too. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/12/2020 at 1:36 PM, Hertsscot said:

Any tips?  I'm trying to make one out of old socks but not been a total success so far, I could run out at socks at this rate!

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle/home-and-garden/coronavirus-do-you-need-a-face-mask-and-can-you-make-one-using-items-you-have-at-home/ar-BB13YIE3?ocid=spartandhp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the smell of a fart can travel through underwear and denim before it reaches you what good will a mask be ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

If the smell of a fart can travel through underwear and denim before it reaches you what good will a mask be ?

It's to stop the virus contained in water vapour etc, it's not full proof merely a mitigation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My late January purchase of 100 face masks for 7 Euros per 50 is looking a bit of a bargain now. Lot of price gougers out there now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, phart said:

It's to stop the virus contained in water vapour etc, it's not full proof merely a mitigation.

Sensing humour is sadly missing from the TAMB these days ...............

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Sensing humour is sadly missing from the TAMB these days ...............

Just for you ally 😂

7B73C502-DF0E-40D3-B7D9-B0CB62024B85.jpeg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

If the smell of a fart can travel through underwear and denim before it reaches you what good will a mask be ?

If you were the sort of person who enjoys smelling their own farts, could you just continually reinfect yourself? A never ending cycle.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, thplinth said:

My late January purchase of 100 face masks for 7 Euros per 50 is looking a bit of a bargain now. Lot of price gougers out there now.

100? 100? How many faces have you got? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...