All over for Scottish football? - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

All over for Scottish football?

Malcolm

On 5/24/2020 at 2:40 AM, Cove_Sheep said:

Obviously a different country, but I see the clubs who went to court about the French league doing the same have lost.

My best mate is a lawyer, as is his brother.

The brother has dealt with some horrific cases, of course he is completely confidential and never says anything about the cases. He definitely didnt stand up in court once and say his client was fatally wounded, to which he was interrupted and asked if his client was sitting right there, which he clearly was. Being a lawyer, is no sign of intelligence, so lets not believe everything they say.

On 5/28/2020 at 2:44 PM, kumnio said:

My best mate is a lawyer, as is his brother.

The brother has dealt with some horrific cases, of course he is completely confidential and never says anything about the cases. He definitely didnt stand up in court once and say his client was fatally wounded, to which he was interrupted and asked if his client was sitting right there, which he clearly was. Being a lawyer, is no sign of intelligence, so lets not believe everything they say.

:lol: