Old Scottish football pics.. - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Old Scottish football pics..

Big Ramy 1314

8 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

What gave it away? The part that said Third Lanark goalkeeper and Hibernian attack?

To be honest DD, I only realized it said the teams on the actual pic after I downloaded it. I was on a site viewing old pics, which said the teams, I was just going from memory as I am old remembering things that even happened 5 min ago.. Does that make any sense at all..🙄🤣

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

To be honest DD, I only realized it said the teams on the actual pic after I downloaded it. I was on a site viewing old pics, which said the teams, I was just going from memory as I am old remembering things that even happened 5 min ago.. Does that make any sense at all..🙄🤣

Nope

3 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Dinnae think so. They must have lifted some of the isolation covid restrictions in Scotland cuz yir no as paly waly anymore..🤣🤣🤣

I just really started today. Was working up until yesterday 🤪

10 hours ago, Terry Munro said:

Charlie Nic about to take a corner down at Rugby Park and 8 year old me behind him in the green hat 

absolutely decked head to toe in celtic gear

I remember being ecked out in dons gear going to pittodrie at that age. 😂

Edited by vanderark14

6 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Is that Andy Goram?

No, that's, "The Scotsman". Very well known in Ottawa football ethos. Bit of a legend. I'm like the "John Wick" of football back in the day. I was the one they sent on the park to kill the fucking "boogie man" so to speak... Hard as nails... Just sayin like...🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

4 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

No, that's, "The Scotsman". Very well known in Ottawa football ethos. Bit of a legend. I'm like the "John Wick" of football back in the day. I was the one they sent on the park to kill the fucking "boogie man" so to speak... Hard as nails... Just sayin like...🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Don't blame it on the sunshine, don't blame it on the moonlight, don't blame it on the good times......blame it on the..... 😃

Could you at least control your feet ?  😃

1 hour ago, fringo said:

Don't blame it on the sunshine, don't blame it on the moonlight, don't blame it on the good times......blame it on the..... 😃

Could you at least control your feet ?  😃

Awe mate, I was brilliant on the ball, and as I said before, probably one of the most lethal shots of a ball in Ottawa history. I'm no jokin mate. I just had a nasty streak about me. Couldnae control it at times.. Born in Govan, so that might explain it. Nae cnut was safe when I was on the pitch.. I loved it...