Isolation grooming.. who had enough?? - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Isolation grooming.. who had enough??

13 hours ago, Grim Jim said:

When I started on this thread Ramy, I was thinking that you hadn't posted a pic in a while :)

Myself, I'm wondering that if this keeps up if I'll finally get that mullet I always fancied.   Might have a bit missing somewhere round the back mind you.   Top-knots; wtf are they about anyway?

😉

25 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

And, who ate the goldfish?

😂👍 I get it now 😂. The goldfish got it the third week of lockdown (it’s a flower vase apparently 🤷🏻‍♂️) and it’s my mrs in the picture. I put those 3 photos on my google classroom so my kids could have a giggle at me; wasn’t thinking about you lot at the time 😂. Just thought it might be a laugh in these weird circumstances to join Ramy and unmask myself. Him and Dandy are talking so anything goes obviously! Come on, let’s see some more hairdos. Bet there are some belting mullets by now.

Edited by killiefaetheferry

On 4/28/2020 at 12:54 PM, Farcity said:

I look like an Afghani refugee currently but it's not getting shaved off, I know that if I do that it's gone forever so in clinging on. 

I've even had to resort to taki g the clippers ever so slightly around the ears and the sideys but I've just started wearing hats more. 

Coward. 

Same here ha ha, I'll never grow a beard again, I actually hate them but I thought fk it, might as well go all in for the total jake look whilst I can get away with it! 😂