Isolation grooming.. who had enough?? - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Isolation grooming.. who had enough??

Do post pictures Raymond. Also post pictures of your culinary efforts when tidy starts a food thread. Your cooking efforts make me feel better about my own . 😎

can you do me a favour and post a track on The Dave Greenfield RIP thread please ? Not figured out yet how. Most Stranglers tracks would do , but could you do No More Heroes ! Maybe dm me with instructions for idiots how to do it and I will infect the tunes thread thru the night . 
slanj bud

7 hours ago, Shaundy said:

Do post pictures Raymond. Also post pictures of your culinary efforts when tidy starts a food thread. Your cooking efforts make me feel better about my own . 😎

can you do me a favour and post a track on The Dave Greenfield RIP thread please ? Not figured out yet how. Most Stranglers tracks would do , but could you do No More Heroes ! Maybe dm me with instructions for idiots how to do it and I will infect the tunes thread thru the night . 
slanj bud

👍. Posted bud..

Took the plunge yesterday and got the missus to take me from full head of hair to less than quarter of an inch on top. Big flat heid now to go with my furrowed forehead. Good thing is I know it will grow back. Dug clippers used.

5 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Yasssssssssss. Mrs.Ramy getting annoyed with Big Ramy. Another baldy haircut this morning and its Mothers Day here. I love my new look. I look 10 year younger.. Driving my wife complete Tonto..🤣🤣🤣

I hope that doesn't turn you into the Lone Ranger. 😃

1 minute ago, slasher said:

Fuckin state of mine! I didn't even know till I burst out laughing at the post above. Then Mrs S decided to show me her handy work 😳

IMG_20200510_222344.jpg

Fuck me slasher that’s a cracker your meant to put the different grades on the clippers then you canny go wrong I think 😂

17 minutes ago, wheres the pies said:

Fuck me slasher that’s a cracker your meant to put the different grades on the clippers then you canny go wrong I think 😂

It was done by Edward fuckin Scissorhands 🤣

2 hours ago, slasher said:

Fuckin state of mine! I didn't even know till I burst out laughing at the post above. Then Mrs S decided to show me her handy work 😳

IMG_20200510_222344.jpg

Jeezo, it’s like a spot the difference between you and Bob in the photo above!

Don’t know what Rossy was feared of. You obviously got the name of Slasher off your missus 😂

15 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

Jeezo, it’s like a spot the difference between you and Bob in the photo above!

Don’t know what Rossy was feared of. You obviously got the name of Slasher off your missus 😂

I'd have smashed that cunt to bits... then most likely took him for a pint! 

Should have let the wife go the whole hog @slasherand zero it for you.  

I let the wife cut mine a few weeks back and despite a disappointing start, there didn't appear too much a difference to my 3 back and sides the barber gives me.  

Trim my beard weekly so I am still looking my usual handsome bastard self.  

17 hours ago, slasher said:

IMG_20200510_222344.jpg

🤣🤣 that really does look like the ‘Bob’ picture. Bob’s hair growing back in a bit. I think I recognise the back of your head, are you in the North Stand at Hampden 😬

I have no hesitation in showing you my effort , Mrs Slasher makes me look like Vidal Sassoon.
 I could have done with shaving part of his ears off, I had no idea he had such big ears, especially that left ear.
It would be a win win as he wouldnt have to listen to all my shit if I shaved them off. 

3CEF03E8-D65B-4E38-B18F-762678E6FAF7.thumb.jpeg.b2a18b6ebf15d9cc0c82e61f5b3a9f88.jpeg

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

🤣🤣 that really does look like the ‘Bob’ picture. Bob’s hair growing back in a bit. I think I recognise the back of your head, are you in the North Stand at Hampden 😬

If he is, he must be in one of them restricted view seats. 

45 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

If he is, he must be in one of them restricted view seats. 

Nearly as restricted as the invisible TV he is watching. Might explain why he enjoyed Downton Abbey. 

19 hours ago, slasher said:

IMG_20200510_222344.jpg

Edited by TDYER63

On 5/11/2020 at 4:09 PM, TDYER63 said:

I have no hesitation in showing you my effort , Mrs Slasher makes me look like Vidal Sassoon.
 I could have done with shaving part of his ears off, I had no idea he had such big ears, especially that left ear.
It would be a win win as he wouldnt have to listen to all my shit if I shaved them off. 

3CEF03E8-D65B-4E38-B18F-762678E6FAF7.thumb.jpeg.b2a18b6ebf15d9cc0c82e61f5b3a9f88.jpeg

That's a work of art compared to mine 🤣