King Kenny - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

King Kenny

Toepoke

1 hour ago, Toepoke said:

Liverpool legend Sir Kenny Dalglish has tested positive for coronavirus and is in hospital but is showing no symptoms, his family have announced.

Dalglish was admitted to hospital on Wednesday for treatment of an infection which required intravenous antibiotics.

The 69-year-old former Celtic and Scotland forward was routinely tested for coronavirus after being admitted.

13 hours ago, EddardStark said:

All the best Kenny. Had the pleasure of being in the  crowd  for  the 3-1 over Spain when you scored a superb goal.

Me too.   The game me and my pal always remember as, well, of course we won.   It wasn't a surprise or anything.   Spain were about our level then.

All the best Kenny!

4 hours ago, Grim Jim said:

Me too.   The game me and my pal always remember as, well, of course we won.   It wasn't a surprise or anything.   Spain were about our level then.

All the best Kenny!

Exactly, speak to some youngsters now and say we'd beat Spain 3-1 and they'd be like 'in your dreams'.  But, don't know for sure but I bet the bookies had us as favourites to win that game all day long!

13 minutes ago, todd said:

Exactly, speak to some youngsters now and say we'd beat Spain 3-1 and they'd be like 'in your dreams'.  But, don't know for sure but I bet the bookies had us as favourites to win that game all day long!

aside from Spain not being that great of a side then , compared to now - they were known as bad away - the Welsh beat them 3-0 at Wrexham that campaign

i remember watching us play the away game ; 1-0 to Spain , we barely got the ball out of our half - in comparison