Name your favourite biscuit - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Name your favourite biscuit

16 hours ago, Hertsscot said:

Presumably shortbread is categorised as a biscuit. Bit like crack cocaine to me. If it's good shortbread, it all has to be eaten. That's why I rarely buy it or make it!

I am addicted to it too. Along with wine gums and skittles. Try Crystals shortbread for a treat . Its lovely.

https://martfarmshop.co.uk/product/chrystals-shortbread-box-300g/

Morrisons ‘the best ‘ is also very good. 

6D4A9D1E-441B-4D3A-956A-825D57EDE6C5.thumb.jpeg.6b24afba7794bd3a165301a693c284e3.jpeg

On 8/5/2022 at 6:01 PM, Hertsscot said:

Presumably shortbread is categorised as a biscuit. Bit like crack cocaine to me. If it's good shortbread, it all has to be eaten. That's why I rarely buy it or make it!

I work not far from Burtons Biscuits in Edinburgh due to the weather our office windows are permanently open, the smell of freshly burning sugar is intoxicating. Oh and they have a portacabin which will happily sell you a pillowcase sized bag of broken shortbread for a couple of quid

1 hour ago, bonzo said:

Nae biscuits there?

Oh aye there is, loads, this was just ma wee cheeky snack. I picked up haggis, pies, mushy peas, and of course, my favorite, Penguin Bars...🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿