Well, well, well... - Page 7 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Well, well, well...

On 4/3/2020 at 6:15 PM, derekfaejapan said:

A good few years ago on this board, I started a thread suggesting that people in Scotland should do what we do in winter when bugs are being spread about...

Spray your hands with alcohol and wear face masks during flu season...

I had the cunt ripped outta me for suggesting that...(Several threads mocking it)...Was kinna funny though.

Now...You're all locked down. 95% of people here have been wearing masks since January...We aren't locked down.

Thoughts?

The thoughts mainly seem to be about you and an imaginary/not/ girlfriend and facing up somebody/not/in a pub.Anyway today's score............... Nippon  7....UK 596................. deaths/million

On 4/9/2020 at 11:12 PM, derekfaejapan said:

I think this is the first post I've ever seen from you didn't tell everyone that you live in Canada...You did manage a wee 'over here' though.

Fair enough, maybe it was pointless

Wee bit of a hard neck saying that, have you not? Japan was all you ever talked about. Which I certainly don’t see a huge issue about but surely you can’t go using that as a way to score points? 😕

You even have from Japan in your name FFS. 😂

22 hours ago, WCTA said:

Wee bit of a hard neck saying that, have you not? Japan was all you ever talked about. Which I certainly don’t see a huge issue about but surely you can’t go using that as a way to score points? 😕

You even have from Japan in your name FFS. 😂

he talked about his burd too

• 4 months later...