Well, well, well... - Page 5 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Well, well, well...

20 minutes ago, phart said:

The real person to blame is @thplinth he, correctly, pointed out Derek was right about facemasks in his post ages ago and embolded him to make this obnoxious post lol.

Thats like saying we should blame the builder who told Fred West there was space in the cavity walls! 

1 hour ago, Fairbairn said:

Thats like saying we should blame the builder who told Fred West there was space in the cavity walls! 

No it's not, thplinth implanted the idea into Derek's head. Also i'm pretty sure the West corpses were buried in the cellar and garden as opposed to the walls. So the analogy falls down before i even need to critique the form of it.

I'm also not being serious at all so there is that as well.

3 hours ago, phart said:

No it's not, thplinth implanted the idea into Derek's head. Also i'm pretty sure the West corpses were buried in the cellar and garden as opposed to the walls. So the analogy falls down before i even need to critique the form of it.

I wasn’t being entirely serious myself. 

9 hours ago, phart said:

For a minute it looked like dohadeer had hacked your account.

On 4/4/2020 at 10:37 AM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Just reading this thread for the first time, been busy over here. No idea what the original poster thought he would achieve from this. Its pointless in my opinion. Only thing he achieved was making an absolute cunt of himself....

I think this is the first post I've ever seen from you didn't tell everyone that you live in Canada...You did manage a wee 'over here' though.

Fair enough, maybe it was pointless

On 4/5/2020 at 6:16 PM, Terry Munro said:

Has this fucking rocket not been back on then?

Probably in doing a weekender for threatening woman again.

Has this fucking rocket not been back on then? :-))

Back on here!? A shitey message board that died about 5 or 6 years ago? Logging on here every day isn't a priority for me.

You should reactivate Helmut's account. A fantasist, masking himself as a German Celtic supporter who just happened to find the TAMB right after one of your other accounts was shut down! :rollsmile:

Now, that was definitely worth coming on here for! 

Auf Wiedersehen! 

3 hours ago, derekfaejapan said:

Back on here!? A shitey message board that died about 5 or 6 years ago? Logging on here every day isn't a priority for me.

You should reactivate Helmut's account. A fantasist, masking himself as a German Celtic supporter who just happened to find the TAMB right after one of your other accounts was shut down! :rollsmile:

Auf Wiedersehen! 

Yet you’re back on again....... 🙄

3 hours ago, derekfaejapan said:

Auf Wiedersehen! 

Not one person thinks that was me other than yourself, a proven crackpot, what does that tell you?

• 3 weeks later...