Well, well, well... - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Well, well, well...

I think that's japan all over hygiene wise,  has anyone checked out' their  toilets that wash and dry yer bahookie ?

I have a friend here in neep city that had one of their toilets imported here it does everything apart from give you a centre parting and ask "anything for the weekend sir"

1 hour ago, Farcity said:

With ease. Now who is Ryan? 

He thinks you're me. The guys a fucking embarrassing mess.

And he wasn't laughed at for suggesting masks, he was laughed at because he started the thread so he could mention that he had a new burd. He thought he was dropping subtle hints that nobody would notice but a few folk called him out on it and and he left the board for about 2 years.

He regularly gets drunk  and posts on here in the early hours of the morning, arguing with people, it would appear that nothing has changed.

Poor Derek.

popcorn and no mistake

. I commend our eastern brothers and sisters for their consideration with wearing masks to reduce infections though often assumed it was to hide the schoolgirl pants they’re sniffing. 

we’ve a bit to learn about cleaning our arseholes well too . Missing a celebrity led campaign.

43 minutes ago, derekfaejapan said:

Really couldn't give a fuck...But, if it is the mentalist posting again...You need to take a break.

At least you're not pretending to be German this time 😁

Hahaha. What a total biff. 

22 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

He thinks you're me. The guys a fucking embarrassing mess.

And he wasn't laughed at for suggesting masks, he was laughed at because he started the thread so he could mention that he had a new burd. He thought he was dropping subtle hints that nobody would notice but a few folk called him out on it and and he left the board for about 2 years.

He regularly gets drunk  and posts on here in the early hours of the morning, arguing with people, it would appear that nothing has changed.

Poor Derek.

Same patter as usual from the mentalist...

Regularly drunk? You've nae idea about my life, mate..

How's yer fat burd doin'? How she got a grab on Greggs before you got locked down.

15 minutes ago, Farcity said:

Hahaha. What a total biff. 

Nae idea who the fuck you are...Anyway. The mentalist made up some mad ID, pretending to be a German Celtic supporter. Cunt even wrote stuff in broken/German English 😄

Funny, tragic life.

15 minutes ago, derekfaejapan said:

Nae idea who the fuck you are...Anyway. The mentalist made up some mad ID, pretending to be a German Celtic supporter. Cunt even wrote stuff in broken/German English 😄

Funny, tragic life.

The fact that you're still trying to get people to think that was me just makes you look like more of an idiot, I've never hid who I am on here on any of my usernames, and there's literally dozens of folk who can vouch for me as I've met them through going to the games.

Poor old Derek disorderly just can't catch a break, and all he really wanted was to fit in with some strangers on the internet.

5 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Just reading this thread for the first time, been busy over here. No idea what the original poster thought he would achieve from this. Its pointless in my opinion. Only thing he achieved was making an absolute cunt of himself....

Everything about that guy is pointless.

This place obviously consumes him. Can just imagine him sitting on an all night session thinking about the time people laughed at him on a thread several years ago then it gets to 6am Tokyp time and he logs in to get his "revenge" but he's laughed at again.

Japanese people learning Scots dialect will look up the word "fud" in years to come and they'll find a picture of Derek.

8 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Just reading this thread for the first time, been busy over here. No idea what the original poster thought he would achieve from this. Its pointless in my opinion. Only thing he achieved was making an absolute cunt of himself....

He's a selfish bastard who doesn't know the rules on here anymore then...cos that's normally your job.

2 hours ago, Terry Munro said:

Everything about that guy is pointless.

This place obviously consumes him. Can just imagine him sitting on an all night session thinking about the time people laughed at him on a thread several years ago then it gets to 6am Tokyp time and he logs in to get his "revenge" but he's laughed at again.

Japanese people learning Scots dialect will look up the word "fud" in years to come and they'll find a picture of Derek.

🤣👍