Jump to content

Recommended Posts

A good few years ago on this board, I started a thread suggesting that people in Scotland should do what we do in winter when bugs are being spread about...

Spray your hands with alcohol and wear face masks during flu season...

I had the cunt ripped outta me for suggesting that...(Several threads mocking it)...Was kinna funny though.

Now...You're all locked down. 95% of people here have been wearing masks since January...We aren't locked down.

Thoughts?

 

  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're a dick

A good few years ago on this board, I started a thread suggesting that people in Scotland should do what we do in winter when bugs are being spread about... Spray your hands with alcohol and wear

Everything about that guy is pointless. This place obviously consumes him. Can just imagine him sitting on an all night session thinking about the time people laughed at him on a thread several y

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, derekfaejapan said:

A good few years ago on this board, I started a thread suggesting that people in Scotland should do what we do in winter when bugs are being spread about...

Spray your hands with alcohol and wear face masks during flu season...

I had the cunt ripped outta me for suggesting that...(Several threads mocking it)...Was kinna funny though.

Now...You're all locked down. 95% of people here have been wearing masks since January...We aren't locked down.

Thoughts?

 

You're a dick

  • Like 2
  • Haha 7
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Is the correct answer

@invisiblemods 

Please close the thread. 

I'd just like to hear the views of people who took the piss all those years ago....And what they're saying now, that's all.

People in Scotland now seeing hand sanitiser when they enter supermarkets, and trying to buy it when they've never bought it before...I took a tankin' on that thread for sayin' how boggin' Scotland is, now you're all trying to be clean as fuck...And here's you trying to close this thread? Fuck off.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, slasher said:

Unanimous so far

How so? The whole point of this post was that I said something many years ago and got hammered for...Now it's maybe sinking in.

Do you think I'm enjoying seeing my family and friends in Scotland suffering this?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ParisInAKilt said:

You’re surprised a “told you so” thread hasn’t been well received?

Honestly no idea...I haven't read anything else on the board, mate.

If this thread has upset anyone then I'm sorry...Wasn't intended.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

You’re surprised a “told you so” thread hasn’t been well received?

Wasn't so much a "told you so" either, mate...People on this board have long memories.

I got ripped all those years ago for making a fair and honest point...People have been dragged up for worse on here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, derekfaejapan said:

I'd just like to hear the views of people who took the piss all those years ago....And what they're saying now, that's all.

People in Scotland now seeing hand sanitiser when they enter supermarkets, and trying to buy it when they've never bought it before...I took a tankin' on that thread for sayin' how boggin' Scotland is, now you're all trying to be clean as fuck...And here's you trying to close this thread? Fuck off.

Walk about wearing masks every winter for what is effectively a once in a lifetime event? 

Right ye are then. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Farcity said:

Walk about wearing masks every winter for what is effectively a once in a lifetime event? 

Right ye are then. 

I've worn masks in Japan during flu season for the last 10 years...It's standard here.

If you've no idea what you're on about then best keep quiet.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, derekfaejapan said:

I've worn masks in Japan during flu season for the last 10 years...It's standard here.

If you've no idea what you're on about then best keep quiet.

And? I've worn pants the last ten years here and never had flu. Im  surprised you get such stunning burds whilst sporting a mask. 

Your a fanny, I know that much.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Farcity said:

And? I've worn pants the last ten years here and never had flu. Im  surprised you get such stunning burds whilst sporting a mask. 

Your a fanny, I know that much.

I'm a fanny? How so...You've posted fuck all on this board. Are you a friend of the mentalist?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, derekfaejapan said:

I'm a fanny? How so...You've posted fuck all on this board. Are you a friend of the mentalist?

Don't worry, I was around during your disintegration. 

Who are these people walking into shops seeing hand sanitizer by the way? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...



×
×
  • Create New...