Stay safe... - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Just a wee message from me personally to you all. Been on this board nearly 15 years, and I still enjoy it. In saying that, be safe all of you . I've read posts were folk are worried, and rightly so, but we will all  come through this. God Bless every one of you and your families.. Scotland Forever....  🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Where did this "stay safe" nonsense come from? Did we just start to "stay safe" when we realised that we had a new virus on the loose? Should we not be trying to "stay safe" all the time? It's starting to be as annoying as "have a nice day" and "you're welcome".

Laters

2 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Where did this "stay safe" nonsense come from? Did we just start to "stay safe" when we realised that we had a new virus on the loose? Should we not be trying to "stay safe" all the time? It's starting to be as annoying as "have a nice day" and "you're welcome".

Laters

Look after yourself 

7 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Laters

Stay safe, it sounds as though it's something that should be accompanied with some kinda weird hand gesture. 

19 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Laters

🙏🙏🙂

17 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Laters

😂😂 this is a whatsap message i sent yesterday in response to a friend who was moaning about all the clapping etc. 

B85C59A7-B0F3-43A9-854F-CE5D3C1A9601.jpeg.281203cda9e004577735887f9ba28264.jpeg

Sorry Ramy, I know you mean well. Why dont you give us a wee tune on the bagpipes and post it to cheer us up ❤️

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

😂😂 this is a whatsap message i sent yesterday in response to a friend who was moaning about all the clapping etc. 

Sorry Ramy, I know you mean well. Why dont you give us a wee tune on the bagpipes and post it to cheer us up ❤️

Great minds think alike, although it sounds like you are a wee bit more annoyed than me. :lol:

I don't think Ramy can play the bagpipes, it's all jist wind and pish.

7 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Great minds think alike, although it sounds like you are a wee bit more annoyed than me. :lol:

I don't think Ramy can play the bagpipes, it's all jist wind and pish.

Hehe , i sounded a wee bit angrier than I actually was. I like to exaggerate all my emotions , you need to take the good with the bad 😁
I am getting told it about 20 times a day at the moment and you get fed up hearing it , though everyone is meaning it with best intentions. 

‘Stay safe ‘ to me  conjures an image of someone hiding under their bed or peeping out from behind their curtains. Much like the guy across the road  is doing right now. Infact i am gonna give him a wave 👋👋👋

27 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Hehe , i sounded a wee bit angrier than I actually was. I like to exaggerate all my emotions , you need to take the good with the bad 😁
I am getting told it about 20 times a day at the moment and you get fed up hearing it , though everyone is meaning it with best intentions. 

‘Stay safe ‘ to me  conjures an image of someone hiding under their bed or peeping out from behind their curtains. Much like the guy across the road  is doing right now. Infact i am gonna give him a wave 👋👋👋

Is he the type that will report you if you leave the house more than twice a day?

3 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

👍

19 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Just a wee message from me personally to you all. Been on this board nearly 15 years, and I still enjoy it. In saying that, be safe all of you . I've read posts were folk are worried, and rightly so, but we will all  come through this. God Bless every one of you and your families.. Scotland Forever....  🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

And you mate - Celtic Direct really needs you to get through this.