Scottish Films ... - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Films ...

On 3/28/2020 at 8:44 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Best football film ever. John Wark only line in the film. "Howd you know"? Replying to Bobby Moore. Fuckin love that film. 👍👍👍

Naw, he has another line when the team are shown into their dorm and Wark says “I’ll take the top bunk”.  

14 hours ago, Auchinyell Sox Change said:

Yeah ; only personal opinion - prob a bit tainted as i had read / enjoyed book years earlier ; and had pictured a ‘radger’ character

bit like reading Rebus for years then john hannah comes along .....

ken stott more like what i had pictured

Definetely agree on Rebus. I am not that much of a fan of John Hannah in general tbh. As an actor i mean, I am sure he is a nice guy ....

• 3 months later...
On 3/28/2020 at 7:22 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Saw it mate. No bad. Bit over the top...

The burd that gets fingered of the main guy used to live down the street from me

• 3 weeks later...

The Game - 1998  comedy drama about two fans - Rangers and Celtic who watch Scotlands Campaign during the 1978 World Cup.Director Haldane Duncan.This was shown around the France 98 World Cup on STV.I have been looking for this for years online.No DVD release/repeats for years.Wish tae hells omeone would upload/release something even in VHS.I'm convinced I saw this earlier than 1998.I was able to predict some of the lines.