3 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

There are two giraffes. And an ostrich in front of them. Well, I think it's an ostrich but it's head must be buried in the sand?

😂😂😂 , nobody has seen 2 giraffes . Are you a golfer? 

32 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

😂😂 can ANYONE see the giraffe??? 

I asked Mr Tidy about getting a skip and he said they werent delivering. Miserable bassa must have been lying he will just not want to pay for it 😡I am going to check it out. 

The skip was the best thing we got done. Moved in here last July, so had a build up of rubbish since with all the work we’ve had going on, both garages have floors again now 😂😂

Gave my disgusting keyboard adeepclean today.   Made a keycappuller from apapercliptogetittobits.   Scrubbed,washed and driedthen putitbacktogether again.   Job done 🙂

5 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

Gave my disgusting keyboard adeepclean today.   Made a keycappuller from apapercliptogetittobits.   Scrubbed,washed and driedthen putitbacktogether again.   Job done 🙂

Hankies would be easier Jim........🤣

2 minutes ago, bonzo said:

Hankies would be easier Jim........🤣

:ph34r:

No joke. I'm gonna have to lube this spacebar before I wear out my left-arrow key for all those corrections.   Shouldhave putitin the dishwasher after all.

Fixed it.    I'd put the big keys with the stabiliser wires back in wrong... if anyone needs a tutorial.

We can all sleep easy now 🙂

On 5/24/2020 at 7:47 AM, dandydunn said:

The skip was the best thing we got done. Moved in here last July, so had a build up of rubbish since with all the work we’ve had going on, both garages have floors again now 😂😂

Both garages? Next you’ll be getting a pool like me. 

8 hours ago, WCTA said:

Both garages? Next you’ll be getting a pool like me. 

Too cauld for that laddie. Maybe a jacuzzi in the east of the garden though 😆

Edited by dandydunn

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

Too cauld for that laddie. Maybe a jacuzzi in the east of the garden though 😆

I’m opening my pool to the rioters this weekend. I love me some huge African American titties. 😎🏊‍♂️
My Mrs has big diddies but she just disnae hae ain o’ they ghetto accents tae go wae them. 😕

Edited by WCTA
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Grim Jim said:

Spain - Jugoslavia Euro 2020 now on BBC iPlayer.   Always wanted to watch that one again.

Surprised the Croatians and Serbs allowed them to take part .....

A few months ago i found GTA Survive the Hunt videos on Youtube

They are reasonably entertaining and there is about 20 of them

On 6/4/2020 at 12:06 PM, WCTA said:

I’m opening my pool to the rioters this weekend. I love me some huge African American titties. 😎🏊‍♂️
My Mrs has big diddies but she just disnae hae ain o’ they ghetto accents tae go wae them. 😕

Wings Over Scotland | Scotland's most hated man

Not exactly  ‘entertainment’  but its quite interesting so thought I  would just shoehorn it into my own thread anyway 😁

D93956B8-0AF7-4FE5-9891-F73FE77AC67B.thumb.jpeg.15450df271f45d078011d91b9bff0cb9.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Is it a giraffe?

😂😂 funny you should say that. I got sent this picture by the person who sent the giraffe. I sat for 10 mins with my nose up at my phone, puling it away slowly to try and find the focus , only to find out it was just a 2d photo not 3 d 🙄

467A8B71-D457-4D18-9B40-8CF1F21DC5DB.jpeg.31c429146eca2975470cd2fd8357e04b.jpeg

2 minutes ago, phart said:

Check this table tennis point

I thought you only grunted in tennis.😉. We have a table tennis in our basement. I actually enjoy it. Play my boys, it's a good laugh. Play my wife now and again, of  course I let her win..🤣

On 6/10/2020 at 5:55 PM, TDYER63 said:

Not exactly  ‘entertainment’  but its quite interesting so thought I  would just shoehorn it into my own thread anyway 😁

D93956B8-0AF7-4FE5-9891-F73FE77AC67B.thumb.jpeg.15450df271f45d078011d91b9bff0cb9.jpeg

That is very cool.

On 6/10/2020 at 5:55 PM, TDYER63 said:

I did! OMG! that was so freaky haha