Entertainment in isolation - Page 10 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Entertainment in isolation

36 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Ah yes I see it now, just to the left if the darker coloured rock?

I think i can see the first one too. If you go to the tip of the longest walrus tooth then go to the left it lying on the edge ? 

Straight down from the biggest walrus tooth, almost at the bottom of the pic. 

Although I think I've got snow leopards on the brain now. I'm pretty sure there is one peering out of my living room carpet. 

48 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Straight down from the biggest walrus tooth, almost at the bottom of the pic. 

Although I think I've got snow leopards on the brain now. I'm pretty sure there is one peering out of my living room carpet. 

😂

Is it lying in the crevice and looks like it has sunglasses on ? I think I can see one there. And I have found another one just above it. But that one only has a head.   

56 minutes ago, exile said:

Could be termed "entertainment in isolation"

That family are brilliant, their Les Mis ‘One Day More’ made me laugh out loud when i first heard it. Those are good too ,  particularly the first one. 

I would give my eye tooth for one good singer in my family, we made a singing video a couple of weeks ago to the tune ‘Oh Happy Day’ for my daughter’s boyfriends 30th. Urgh. It was horrendous. 

14 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

I can see a startled cat lying down behind a rock in this one. Probably hiding from all the imaginary snow leopards. :lol:

E79A634C-18B8-47AE-818B-D3FDF8CEB91A.jpeg.291fe611aa709346e8030f068c3f8d2f.jpg

😂

I can see a skull peeping out the ground just above the large rock on the bottom right. It’s probably Orraloon bored to death looking for Snow Leopards. Or in infact anyone reading this thread .  

2 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

😂

I can see a skull peeping out the ground just above the large rock on the bottom right. It’s probably Orraloon bored to death looking for Snow Leopards. Or in infact anyone reading this thread .  

I saw one in my garden about an hour ago. Endangered my erse. They are all over the fukin place. We just have to learn how to see them.

• 4 months later...