Entertainment in isolation - Page 7 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Entertainment in isolation

I thought this thread was meant to be about entertainment in isolation..not fooking algebra puzzles.

Personally Im just seeing how long I can stay in bed .then get up to watch Four in a Bed in the afternoon. Taking the time to throw in some more wanking practice but Im running out of ex burds tae think about.

2 hours ago, irnbruman said:

I thought this thread was meant to be about entertainment in isolation..not fooking algebra puzzles.

Personally Im just seeing how long I can stay in bed .then get up to watch Four in a Bed in the afternoon. Taking the time to throw in some more wanking practice but Im running out of ex burds tae think about.

I am pretty sure there is some constant and variable wanking going on .  

2 hours ago, wee_pammy_87 said:

No idea what day or month is it! 🙈

I really need beauticians and hairdressers to reopen sooner rather than later! 🙈

I am ragin Pammy. I have only had my hair coloured twice in my life , and the second time was a week before the lockdown. What a waste of money.  The only person that sees me is Mr Tidy .  I could have shaved the lot off and he wouldnt even have noticed. I keep trying to catch the bin mans attention, I wash it every Friday just incase, but he disnae care either.  

Awwww! That’s a shame! And the annoying thing is it will be due to be done again after this is over 

I have been messaging the girls who do my hair and nails to say I need an appointment ASAP when you reopen 😂😂 

28 minutes ago, wee_pammy_87 said:

Awwww! That’s a shame! And the annoying thing is it will be due to be done again after this is over 

I have been messaging the girls who do my hair and nails to say I need an appointment ASAP when you reopen 😂😂 

If you are as wee as your name suggests you will be crushed in the stampede.  Be careful out there ! 😁

Day 19 of the 30 day yoga challenge tomorrow and I'm definitely a bit more bendy. However the real benefit I see from it is far less gyp from back pain. If you are a sufferer I'd recommend giving it a go. There's definitely something to be said for opening up those hip flexors! 

Namaste. 🙏

Online murder mystery cha lion with the family tonight, was an eventful evening trying to see my mum & dad trying time find the mute button so we couldn’t hear what they were talking about 🤣

Pub quiz with the boys from football tomorrow night, that’ll be a boozy one. 

So, 2 months in how is everyone doing ? Any entertainment ideas to share? All ‘zoomed’ out? 

I bought 3 board games a month ago, only played one so far. Think I was a bit optimistic.  An unopened box of Chess has been used as a wedge to stop the kitchen door slamming shut when the front door is open, and as a tray to carry my dinner into the living room. 

Can anyone see anything in this picture ? I cannot see a thing but others can. I wont say what it is in order to avoid spoiling the surprise 🙄

FED97A8D-1A36-4EE2-8F35-4FDEF6972DF6.thumb.jpeg.34bc77d0d4510b7b411ba436900e8e3a.jpeg

56 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

So, 2 months in how is everyone doing ? Any entertainment ideas to share? All ‘zoomed’ out? 

I bought 3 board games a month ago, only played one so far. Think I was a bit optimistic.  An unopened box of Chess has been used as a wedge to stop the kitchen door slamming shut when the front door is open, and as a tray to carry my dinner into the living room. 

Can anyone see anything in this picture ? I cannot see a thing but others can. I wont say what it is in order to avoid spoiling the surprise 🙄

FED97A8D-1A36-4EE2-8F35-4FDEF6972DF6.thumb.jpeg.34bc77d0d4510b7b411ba436900e8e3a.jpeg

Spent the last 3 weeks stripping out the workshop behind the garage and turning it into a utility room. 

Old units ripped out, flooring down, walls tidied up, heating pipes all boxed in, new wiring for appliances and outside lights, recycled the kitchen units from upstairs kitchen to hide the boiler and put in it it’s and worktop, painted and finally papered yesterday. 

Golf course opens on Friday, so a bit of quality time with the wife & kids until then, after that, I’m off golfing every opportunity I get. Probably forget the kids names by the time I’m finished. 

ps, I can’t see the giraffe either. 

Spent the last 3 weeks stripping out the workshop behind the garage and turning it into a utility room. 

Old units ripped out, flooring down, walls tidied up, heating pipes all boxed in, new wiring for appliances and outside lights, recycled the kitchen units from upstairs kitchen to hide the boiler and put in it it’s and worktop, painted and finally papered yesterday. 

Golf course opens on Friday, so a bit of quality time with the wife & kids until then, after that, I’m off golfing every opportunity I get. Probably forget the kids names by the time I’m finished. 

ps, I can’t see the giraffe either. 

Very productive !

What have you done with all the rubbish , our garage is a tip but cant do anything as there has been nowhere to put it. 

The golf will be popular, I imagine there will hoardes of folk trying to get on the courses, is it just a normal booking system ?  

Dammit, how can you see that bloody giraffe ?  I tried and tried but just gave myself a headache. 

Put your nose lower down in the picture.   Wait a minute...

Just shutting my blinds.

Very productive !

What have you done with all the rubbish , our garage is a tip but cant do anything as there has been nowhere to put it. 

The golf will be popular, I imagine there will hoardes of folk trying to get on the courses, is it just a normal booking system ?  

We hired a skip into the driveway for a few days. 

Online booking system for golf, so will just be decided on who has the best Wi-fi 😂

I couldn’t see a giraffe, someone said on Facebook it was one 😆

9 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Online booking system for golf, so will just be decided on who has the best Wi-fi 😂

And, I think most courses are members only to start with which will reduce demand a wee bit. Not sure what council courses are doing?

A lot of golf courses had strict social distancing rules in place before the lockdown started. I don't think there was any need to close them in the first place really. 

And, I think most courses are members only to start with which will reduce demand a wee bit. Not sure what council courses are doing?

A lot of golf courses had strict social distancing rules in place before the lockdown started. I don't think there was any need to close them in the first place really. 

Council courses (up here anyway) have a system in place that if you’re a season ticket member, you can book a time up to 7 days in advance and the public 3 days in advance. The system goes live again on Tuesday, so will try and boom then for Friday, committee has a meeting tomorrow and we’re hoping the tee times will still be reserved for Saturday morning golf. The clubs won’t be open, we can enter cards to match secretary for handicap purposes by phone I believe. 

13 hours ago, dandydunn said:

😂😂 can ANYONE see the giraffe??? 

I asked Mr Tidy about getting a skip and he said they werent delivering. Miserable bassa must have been lying he will just not want to pay for it 😡I am going to check it out. 

Please dont give golfers any more reason to think they are special 😗

10 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

😂😂 can ANYONE see the giraffe??? 

I asked Mr Tidy about getting a skip and he said they werent delivering. Miserable bassa must have been lying he will just not want to pay for it 😡I am going to check it out. 

There are two giraffes. And an ostrich in front of them. Well, I think it's an ostrich but it's head must be buried in the sand?