Entertainment in isolation - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Entertainment in isolation

We played uno last night. 2 hands before there was battles and cries of cheat all across the room. 

Kids FaceTimed their grandparents today, so that brought a smile to them. 

Got the Houseparty too, come in handy for my sisters 40th next Friday, ordered a cable to hook it up to the tv too. 

30 minutes ago, slasher said:

Mrs Slasher just gave me a hair cut there at my insistence. 

Fuck me! Can we all just take a moment to appreciate the skill of the barber when this is all over! 😲

10 minutes ago, Huddersfield said:

For the first time ever in my life I cut my own hair last week. As in bought a clipper set & lawnmowered my head. 

+1 from me for barber appreciation. 

Must be all the rage. Mr Tidy unleashed this from the cupboard a few days ago. He got it in a raffle a few years ago. He wasn't brave enough to let me near him right enough. 

B038B452-7C26-4154-8D23-B167802D65A7.thumb.jpeg.3b7637d510d88637ebd3fddc8c40c6d6.jpeg

10 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Must be all the rage. Mr Tidy unleashed this from the cupboard a few days ago. He got it in a raffle a few years ago. He wasn't brave enough to let me near him right enough. 

B038B452-7C26-4154-8D23-B167802D65A7.thumb.jpeg.3b7637d510d88637ebd3fddc8c40c6d6.jpeg

I suggested that Mrs H did mine before she left...not sure if her reply would get past a swear filter, but the basics of it were..."no".

5 minutes ago, Huddersfield said:

I suggested that Mrs H did mine before she left...not sure if her reply would get past a swear filter, but the basics of it were..."no".

Huddersfield , that is disgraceful , she should be wearing a lock of your hair in locket round her neck  whilst you are apart . 

Just now, TDYER63 said:

Huddersfield , that is disgraceful , she should be wearing a lock of your hair in locket round her neck  whilst you are apart . 

I don't really do locks any more. It's more sort of a greyish clump resembling burnt out fuse wire.

5 minutes ago, Huddersfield said:

I don't really do locks any more. It's more sort of a greyish clump resembling burnt out fuse wire.

Still, you never know when she may have to wire a plug when you are not around. 

11 hours ago, slasher said:

Just off house party there after about 5 hours on it. Brilliant stuff, will do it again soon 🤣

Yesterday morning I sent a text  to my daughter. She didnt reply till last night. She had a massive hangover and The Fear from being at a house party on the app on Friday night. She has now banned herself from them . 
 How can you get mega hungover from a party on a phone ?  😂

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

Yesterday morning I sent a text  to my daughter. She didnt reply till last night. She had a massive hangover and The Fear from being at a house party on the app on Friday night. She has now banned herself from them . 
 How can you get mega hungover from a party on a phone ?  😂

Am a bit hungover myself. Cannae mind getting home from the living room 🤣 At one point there were about 8 of us on playing celebrity squares, University challenge or name that tune to name but a few. It was a hoot but one a week is plenty I think 👍

1 minute ago, slasher said:

Am a bit hungover myself. Cannae mind getting home from the living room 🤣 At one point there were about 8 of us on playing celebrity squares, University challenge or name that tune to name but a few. It was a hoot but one a week is plenty I think 👍

😂 👍

11 minutes ago, Huddersfield said:

I’m stuck completely on 8 & 9, plus my suggestion for 15 is probably wrong!

8 and 9 are both well known groups to you. 15 too I would imagine,  but are of a different era. 

Clue for 8 : Big Ears. 

I am not giving you a clue for 9 as you will definitely get it yourself.  

15 is probably easier than you think so you may be right. Dont read too much into it. 

9 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

8 and 9 are both well known groups to you. 15 too I would imagine,  but are of a different era. 

Clue for 8 : Big Ears. 

I am not giving you a clue for 9 as you will definitely get it yourself.  

15 is probably easier than you think so you may be right. Dont read too much into it. 

Just got 9...doh!!

And my thought on 15 were late 70s punk so similar era to when 15 started out. So I’ll rethink that one. 

Big Ears not helping yet!!