Entertainment in isolation - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Entertainment in isolation

2 weeks into isolation I thought it might be worth a wee thread for people to post ideas for things to do either for entertainment or just to keep occupied.
Please don’t expect anything interesting from me right enough , I am just starting the thread in the hope others will contribute. 

I will however give you this little teaser. It will probably be too easy for all you bright bods out there but for the rest of us mere mortals might be fun.

3098EC43-89F2-4BC4-83D0-5999678FF8D6.jpeg.16b78a65206ca29507d74a82217c3696.jpeg

1 minute ago, TDYER63 said:

You are on the right track! But the brackets really are immaterial as the rule is always to use BODMAS, 

That’s me oot. Fuckin algerbra and all that pish. I was 23 before I realised algebra wasn’t a language 😏

8 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

That’s me oot. Fuckin algerbra and all that pish. I was 23 before I realised algebra wasn’t a language 😏

You do realise Carol Vorderman is ripping the pish  out of you right now 😁

We're on day 6 of the 30 day yoga challenge with Adrienne on YouTube. It's free and it might make me more bendy. Also going to try out the house party app with some friends tonight over a few drinks, should provide some laughs. 😀

5 minutes ago, slasher said:

We're on day 6 of the 30 day yoga challenge with Adrienne on YouTube. It's free and it might make me more bendy. Also going to try out the house party app with some friends tonight over a few drinks, should provide some laughs. 😀

We're trying the house party thing tonight as well. Will be watching Davy Holt's online gig at 7pm.

1 minute ago, slasher said:

I was going to mention the house party app but thought i would try and make myself look intelligent by posting a maths teaser. That went well  😂

My daughter had the app on the other day showing me how it works. She had herself and her boyfriend in the ‘party’ then all of a sudden a random guy pops up on the screen and joined in 😁 It was obviously one of their friends but it was bizarre . Looks good fun.

Me and Mr Tidy went out for a run yesterday. It was actually quite funny watching him trying to run as slow as me. He looked so awkward. I am as stiff as a board today so may need to take a look at that yoga of yours.