Worldometer - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

I can’t manage to or be arsed to try and link atm. 
what is it . So many smart cunts and clever bastards but is it all undone as it is when any of us let ourself down .

that aside . Look at the numbers on our wee ball we can circumnavigate in two days with a few grand . 

look at the numbers for each day or this year . 

for eg . add up the total deaths this year for the millions of preventable causes and they don’t match this years abortions. We’re looking at ten million for the losing figure compared to ten thousand to covid 19

It’s not quite 2am * gmt but apparently near 22,000,000,000 emails have been sent in the first two hours. Three for every human on the planet. 
Honestly test yourself as to how many people die or are born for a single breath. 

36 minutes ago, Shaundy said:

I can’t manage to or be arsed to try and link atm. 
what is it . So many smart cunts and clever bastards but is it all undone as it is when any of us let ourself down .

that aside . Look at the numbers on our wee ball we can circumnavigate in two days with a few grand . 

look at the numbers for each day or this year . 

for eg . add up the total deaths this year for the millions of preventable causes and they don’t match this years abortions. We’re looking at ten million for the losing figure compared to ten thousand to covid 19

It’s not quite 2am * gmt but apparently near 22,000,000,000 emails have been sent in the first two hours. Three for every human on the planet. 
Honestly test yourself as to how many people die or are born for a single breath. 

Dear god. 

Dear God ! 
As  I read that Texas Pete I have on the wall behind me a canvassed print of the Man . Desperate Dan. He states 

I like to go hikin

i like to go bikin

bt eatin an drinking are most to mah likin . 

There’s a chimp who could match any human repeating a numerical order to ten after witnessing it for a fifth of 0.2 a second. Most humans can’t with training. This one chimp can repeat an order of ten with less than 6 milliseconds. We mostly wouldn’t shadow a thought if we were shown an image of our family being dismembered much less the order. 
dear god is such a phrase. 

7 hours ago, Shaundy said:

Dear God ! 
As  I read that Texas Pete I have on the wall behind me a canvassed print of the Man . Desperate Dan. He states 

I like to go hikin

i like to go bikin

bt eatin an drinking are most to mah likin . 

What on Earth is wrong with you?