The Billionaires - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Billionaires

53 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Aye, it's looking like the pangolin might be the likely transitional candidate for this one. Time will tell. The Chinese have eaten pangolins to the brink of extinction. Maybe the last pangolins aren't prepared to go without putting up a fight.;)

If they are cooked properly then eating them shouldn't be a problem. Proper cooking will kill any viruses. It's more likely to be transferred during the butchering process or just handling the live animals. They also use the scales in traditional "medicine" so that could be another possible route into humans?

"If its back faces the sky, it is ok to eat" is apparently a Chinese saying.   According to an ethnic-Chinese Malaysian I used to work with anyway.... in case you think I'm being racist!

18 hours ago, Dave78 said:

If i was a glass half full guy, i'd say that this is the end of globalist peak capitalism. Bernie Sanders and Jeremy Corbyn will be swept to power after Trump and Johnson are booted tae fuck.

But i'm not.... so i'll say this is the end of liberal democracy as we knew it. We'll accept Chinese/Russian levels of authoritarianism, and be thankful for it.

Things will change surely. I just dunno how.

Hmm, i seem to be getting my answer.

From a whatsapp group of my neighbours....

Screenshot 2020-03-21 at 9.02.45 PM.png

2 hours ago, slasher said:

Gordon Ramsey just laid off 500 people. The prick is apparently worth the bare £140m.

If we get through this don't let these cunts get away with it 👊🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

'When', Brother... when... :ok:

We’re being distracted by the glorified barra boys done good imo . 
when it comes to it it’s those whose wealth can only be guesstimated. Like our master family . 

as Scotty reminds us , the stud of our apparently divinely chosen ruler has declared his wish to murder billions of humans  . Them’ s the facts and despite his flat earth stuff and Jesus cult thing he is being honest about the darkness of this family that make the Saudi , peel your skin off alive , and the crush you from toe up Israeli all westerners pause. 

22 hours ago, slasher said:

Gordon Ramsey just laid off 500 people. The prick is apparently worth the bare £140m.

If we get through this don't let these cunts get away with it 👊🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Wouldn't eat in any of that cunts restaurants even if I could afford it. Another luvvie, selfish prick who has forgotten his roots, in his case Port Glasgow. Up there with Mone in the cunt stakes