Happy Equinox - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

4 hours ago, Shaundy said:

but yeah spring is sprung and that half day , half night day  all over the globe is a bit wow. 

The planet's axis is perpendicular to the sun's rays so the whole place is being blasted evenly.

Something to celebrate anyway. Going to be stuck in the hoose all day but I can turn the heating doon...

Edited by Toepoke

I was at the equator or just south of it recently and the speed it gets dark is mental. I was sitting before dinner have a drink went to the toilet came back out and it was dark. For a split second I was like did i fucking pass out in the toilet or something. Then i remembered where I was.

On 3/20/2020 at 5:33 AM, Huddersfield said:

:guitar: Scotty's gonna get ya :sing:

:wink2:

On 3/20/2020 at 9:27 AM, Toepoke said:

The planet's axis is perpendicular to the sun's rays so the whole place is being blasted evenly.

We're on a plane. Not a planet.

The fake 23.4 degree axis thing is just a way of hiding (in plain sight) the real number that the enemy worship and hold sacred... '66.6' degrees.

20 hours ago, phart said:

I was at the equator or just south of it recently and the speed it gets dark is mental. I was sitting before dinner have a drink went to the toilet came back out and it was dark. For a split second I was like did i fucking pass out in the toilet or something. Then i remembered where I was.

After you came to?

Noticed the ads for western*  astrological readings. I have always found them a believable way to learn . Not necessarily the given readings but the study of astrology. Know our place . 

*others available