Scotty's Picks... - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotty's Picks...

To help any folk in isolation that are looking for any truth related topics to view, I'll post them here.

Up first... 

Still undecided about the 'moon landings'?

'American Moon' - a film compiles in a single piece of work, all the best evidence in favor of the moon landings and the evidence contrary to them

Enjoy!

17 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Are any of your documentaries complete?  

I'm not sure what you're asking.

The one above runs 3 1/2 hours.

When you watch it, you'll have zero doubt that the evidence put forth that man landed on the moon couldn't possibly hold up.

If you can spot one big lie (like the moon landing hoax) then the possibility of the other big lies falling like dominos will greatly increase.

17 minutes ago, kumnio said:

All of your theories seem to stop as soon as any questions are asked.

I love answering questions, I just don't always have all of the answers.

(Particularly about technology. I often have to try and learn in from of the TAMB in that regard.)

27 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Like watching The Sopranos final episode. 

As Patrick McGoohan once famously alluded to...  The reality is that life goes on, often without things 'resolved'.

12 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

I'm not sure what you're asking.

The one above runs 3 1/2 hours.

When you watch it, you'll have zero doubt that the evidence put forth that man landed on the moon couldn't possibly hold up.

I randomly skipped through the video till i found something interesting (no way i'm watching it all). The moving flag stuff was quite compelling (starts 2 hours 8 mins in).

9 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

Yes, there shouldn't be a reason for the flag to move when all 3 astronots are in the LEM.

(Stay well, Dave.)

Unless i hear a rebuttal, I think it's possible (likely?) that NASA 'staged' footage.

They were a state agency for a government engaged in a propaganda war after all (the Cold War).

But that doesn't mean i think men have never walked on the moon, and that ALL of the Apollo programmes were fiction.

But i have to give you your due Scotty, you've nudged the dial towards conspiracy theorist for me at least! :lol:

48 minutes ago, Dave78 said:

Unless i hear a rebuttal, I think it's possible (likely?) that NASA 'staged' footage.

Correct. The footage could only have been staged.

48 minutes ago, Dave78 said:

They were a state agency for a government engaged in a propaganda war after all (the Cold War).

The Cold War was 'theatre'.

The bigger picture was to attempt to cement the belief that we are on a spinning globe in a universe that created itself.

DJOiPQyV4AE1Xbp?format=jpg&name=900x900

49 minutes ago, Dave78 said:

But that doesn't mean i think men have never walked on the moon, and that ALL of the Apollo programmes were fiction.

They really were.

The NASA budget is now up to something like 63 million U.S. per day.

That's more than enough to crash the rockets into the ocean and pay Stanley Kubrick.

shuttle-launches.jpg

1 hour ago, Dave78 said:

But i have to give you your due Scotty, you've nudged the dial towards conspiracy theorist the truth for me at least! :lol:

Once you know how it's done, you'll never see things the same again, and your world will change a lot more than it has for cover-19.

48 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Correct. The footage could only have been staged.

The Cold War was 'theatre'.

The bigger picture was to attempt to cement the belief that we are on a spinning globe in a universe that created itself.

They really were.

The NASA budget is now up to something like 63 million U.S. per day.

That's more than enough to crash the rockets into the ocean and pay Stanley Kubrick.

shuttle-launches.jpg

Once you know how it's done, you'll never see things the same again, and your world will change a lot more than it has for cover-19.

😂😂😂

15 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

Scotty, you believe anything that fits your narrow minded outlook. but this is just pish isn't it. Mountain ranges, rivers, canyons along with every other geographic feature can be explained by science. You know that, but ignore it because its difficult to argue with.

Who created God? No one, he just exists, which is absolute bollocks.

If God does exist (he doesn't) he is a vindictive evil cunt, who can go fuck himself. 

14 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Scotty, you believe anything...

...that's true.

15 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Mountain ranges, rivers, canyons along with every other geographic feature can be explained by science. You know that, but ignore it because its difficult to argue with.

Sometimes, but how did the components get there originally? 

The 'Big Bang' (theory) and millions and millions of years is neither observable, repeatable, or testable.

18 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Who created God? No one...

Correct.

God has always existed outside of time.

Our finite human minds can't comprehend God's infinite complexity.

I believe this through faith.

23 minutes ago, kumnio said:

If God does exist...

Life can only come from life.

Everything that was designed has a designer, and creation has a Creator.

Last six sentences kill your argument.

No one created God, he exists outside of time, but everything has a designer and a creator. But not God.

Your faith is based on you not being able to understand something. 

34 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Last six sentences kill your argument.

They don't.

Take it slow...

40 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Everything that was designed has a designer, and creation has a Creator.

God was neither designed, nor is he part of creation.

37 minutes ago, kumnio said:

No one created God, he exists outside of time...

Correct.

Time is a creation.

38 minutes ago, kumnio said:

but everything has a designer and a creator. 

No, that's not what I posted.

38 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Your faith is based on you not being able to understand something. 

No, what I understand is that you don't understand (but I think that you might now). 

2 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

They don't.

Take it slow...

They really do.

Read it quick, read it slowly, read it standing, read it sitting, read it hanging like a bat. Take it in however you want to, but your viewpoint is nonsense, your logic is based on a fantasy book and theres not much point in this debate, on both our parts.

Your claim was that my point fell apart because I was claiming 'that everything had a designer but God wasn't designed', but what I clearly posted was 'that everything that WAS designed had a designer.'

That would be the correct phrasing in keeping with God not being designed (because He wasn't, and no where did I say He was).

God is the 'Designer'.

The 'blueprints' don't (can't) design themselves.

10 minutes ago, kumnio said:

...theres not much point in this debate, on both our parts.

Then why wade into the thread like 'Texas Pete' in the first place?

3 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Who designed the designer?

No one.

If you say no one, prove it.

I believe by faith (and that it's the only possible explanation for existence).

5 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Prove God designed this place?

I won't be able to to your satisfaction, but everyone will know everything once they pass.

(I just don't want that to be too late.)

7 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Until you can do this with facts, and not make believe pish, youre at it.

Of course I'm not at it.

Your claim is ridiculous because you have no proof of what you believe either.

2 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

I believe by faith

In fairytales. Like kids believe in Santa, until they grow up, or at least until someone tells them its not true.

Science explains the waterfall in your stupid having a go post at atheists above. Can you show with actual working, where God designed the waterfall? No. but you have faith that he did. Faith that goes against science, against what can be proven. Faith based on nothing but fantasy.

Youre no better than people who think praying can make Coronavirus go away. 

2 minutes ago, kumnio said:

In fairytales. Like kids believe in Santa, until they grow up, or at least until someone tells them its not true.

Atheists have their own fairytales... big bang, evolution, heliocentricity, gravity, space travel, etc.

Science explains the waterfall in your stupid having a go post at atheists above. Can you show with actual working, where God designed the waterfall? No. but you have faith that he did. Faith that goes against science, against what can be proven. Faith based on nothing but fantasy.

Bible-believing Christianity obviously acknowledges the truth of real science.

Unfortunately, atheists use the term 'science' even when it's 'scientism'.

Mount St. Helens

The events associated with the volcano’s explosion accomplished in seconds, hours, or just a few days, geologic work that normally would be interpreted as having taken hundreds or even millions of years. One particular canyon was formed, which has since been named the “Little Grand Canyon.” About 100 feet deep and somewhat wider, it is about 1/40th the scale of the mighty Grand Canyon. This canyon was formed in one day from a mudflow. A newly formed river then flowed through the Canyon formed by the mudflow.

Now I remember being taught in school that when you saw a canyon with a river running through it, you assumed that the river took a long time to erode the canyon. My teachers—not having known what happened at Mount St. Helens—would have concluded the same thing about the small river cutting through the Little Grand Canyon. 

The erosion of this canyon enables scientists to see some of the layers that were laid down. What astonished them were features such as the 25-feet-thick deposit that consisted of thousands of thin layers. In school, I was taught that you assume layers like this were laid down at the rate of perhaps one or two a year. Then you could estimate how long it took for such a deposit to form, perhaps even millions of years. However, this 25-feet-thick series of layers was formed in less than one day—perhaps even just three hours.

People around the world are indoctrinated by evolutionists who believe that layers like those we see at the Grand Canyon took millions of years to be laid down. That belief of “billions of years” is foundational to evolutionary thinking. What happened at Mount St. Helens is a powerful challenge to this belief.

43 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Atheists have their own fairytales... big bang, evolution, heliocentricity, gravity, space travel, etc.

Typically fairytales arent backed up by science, which all of these are.

43 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Unfortunately, atheists use the term 'science' even when it's 'scientism'.

One of the major plusses of science over religion, when scientists arent sure of whats happened, they tend to say just that. When religious people cant explain something, god works in mysterious ways.

42 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Prayer is the greatest untapped resource that we have.

Oh thats just utter pish of a truly 'biblical proportion'.

Prayer does fuck all apart from let delusional people feel better. Thoughts and prayers are worthless, they achieve the square root of fuck all. Only absolute wankstains offer thoughts and prayers, more dead school kids in a Yankee school shooting, thoughts and prayers all round, Mike Pence to lead Coronavirus response by having a prayer day, what utter fucking shite.

If God can make things better, but you need to pray to him, then he can fuck right off. If Im wrong, and in xx many years, I meet him or any of his representatives in the after life, then rest assured I will let him know what a spineless sanctimonious evil bastard he is.

Why am I replying to this shite anyway. Scotty, you will no doubt reply to this, with yet more drivel that only a religious freak thinks makes any sense, but Im done here.

2 hours ago, kumnio said:

Typically fairytales arent backed up by science, which all of these are.

No, none of them are.

Each are unproved (and unprovable) theories.

What you have is scientism.

Scientism isn't science.

Only science is science.

One of the major plusses of science over religion, when scientists arent sure of whats happened, they tend to say just that. 

To the point of saying "we're wrong, and the creationists are correct"? 

They don't (and if they'd apply actual science, it'd be obvious).

You are swallowing theories backed by hoaxes that have been played on you.

Prayer does fuck all apart from let delusional people feel better. Thoughts and prayers are worthless, they achieve the square root of fuck all.

And you know this, how?

(Through experience?)

If God can make things better, but you need to pray to him, then he can fuck right off. If Im wrong, and in xx many years, I meet him or any of his representatives in the after life, then rest assured I will let him know what a spineless sanctimonious evil bastard he is.

I can guarantee that you won't.

You won't even be able to speak.

Why am I replying to this shite anyway. 

I just thought that you had taken over as the President of the 'Texas Pete' fan club.

...Im done here.

OK, but I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Jesus loves you. :)

Continuing with our 'moon landing hoax' documentaries...

(These can be long, so maybe plan to watch them a bit at a time.)

Five years in the making, produced in 14:9 standard definition, What Happened on the Moon? An investigation into Apollo presents the serious flaws in the record in a graphic, dynamic and easy-to-follow way. Subjects covered range from the stills photography and TV coverage to the dangers of space radiation and the problems with rockets.

What Happened on the Moon? Part 1

https://www.aulis.com/moon_pt1.htm