Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Will buy it as well.  I worked there for a year before it closed in the sales planning dept then got a job at the college.  The college was bursting that year as anyone who went to college got 95% of their wages for a year.

Just tuning in on FB to watch Andy Chung live.

Edited by Rolling hIlls

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Will buy it as well.  I worked there for a year before it closed in the sales planning dept then got a job at the college.  The college was bursting that year as anyone who went to college got 95% of their wages for a year.

Just tuning in on FB to watch Andy Chung live.

First review was from a Rangers man RH and it was brilliant. I'm very happy about that because although there's a fair bit of football in there it's not about that. 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Read, review and share plz. 

Whit else ye gonna do on lockdown? At least if you think it's pish you can vent at the author on here. Bring it! 😀

IMG-20200429-WA0002.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Went tae my local shop today and decided to purchase a bottle of orange mad dog,  it's been 25 years since I've sampled these wears but hey ho. I will report on the hangover tomorrow. Nae lockdown madness here 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, bonzo said:

Went tae my local shop today and decided to purchase a bottle of orange mad dog,  it's been 25 years since I've sampled these wears but hey ho. I will report on the hangover tomorrow. Nae lockdown madness here 🤣

Never really been much of a mad dog drink (kiwi one made me sick after the league cup final in 2001) but got persuaded to try the new Red Dragon one which is surprisingly nice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, bonzo said:

Went tae my local shop today and decided to purchase a bottle of orange mad dog,  it's been 25 years since I've sampled these wears but hey ho. I will report on the hangover tomorrow. Nae lockdown madness here 🤣

Good call but personally it has to be electric melon or dragon fruit for me. 

Anyway on the book front I gained some real traction on social media today. Just not in the way I thought. Facebook has proved a real winner but Twitter has been a feckin dead loss. Anyone who has any cunning marketing ideas please share because when Facebook dries up I'm not sure where to turn next? 

Local media is a bit of a strange one. In normal circumstances I think they'd have been all over this but I'm not sure what their current working arrangements are. 

Anyway one thing is for sure, it's all very tiring surprisingly 😴

Ps thanks to @Terry Munroand @sbcmfc for the help. Cheers lads 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Used to spend my weekends on scooter rallies, MD2020 was always the start to the weekend (unless you drank buckie)always orange and can I just say this will probably be my last time of drinking it 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was a very sad time in watching what happened to the 'Craig. Lanarkshire WAS the steel industry in Scotland. Remember the union guy there who was the main spokesman, was he a guy called Tommy Brennan?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, slasher said:

Good call but personally it has to be electric melon or dragon fruit for me. 

Anyway on the book front I gained some real traction on social media today. Just not in the way I thought. Facebook has proved a real winner but Twitter has been a feckin dead loss. Anyone who has any cunning marketing ideas please share because when Facebook dries up I'm not sure where to turn next? 

Local media is a bit of a strange one. In normal circumstances I think they'd have been all over this but I'm not sure what their current working arrangements are. 

Anyway one thing is for sure, it's all very tiring surprisingly 😴

Ps thanks to @Terry Munroand @sbcmfc for the help. Cheers lads 👍

No problem mate. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/3/2020 at 12:51 AM, slasher said:

Read, review and share plz. 

Whit else ye gonna do on lockdown? At least if you think it's pish you can vent at the author on here. Bring it! 😀

IMG-20200429-WA0002.jpg

I wish you good fortune, mate. And congratulations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Positivity. Cannae stand my neighbor behind me, arsehole. So payback seeing as I am only working 1 week a month.. Oh the look on his twisted face when I fire the Pipes up..🤣🤣🤣

FB_IMG_1588678632477.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Being able to work from home has seen a slowdown in the pace I was living at and loads extra time to spend with the wee lass.  

One of the main benefits is it has allowed me the time to learn something new everyday.  

Just take today as an example - up to an hour ago didn't know Rolf Harris could play bagpipes. 

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, ThistleWhistle said:

Being able to work from home has seen a slowdown in the pace I was living at and loads extra time to spend with the wee lass.  

One of the main benefits is it has allowed me the time to learn something new everyday.  

Just take today as an example - up to an hour ago didn't know Rolf Harris could play bagpipes. 

😂  you might struggle to convince Ramy of the ‘positive’ side to that .

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ThistleWhistle said:

Being able to work from home has seen a slowdown in the pace I was living at and loads extra time to spend with the wee lass.  

One of the main benefits is it has allowed me the time to learn something new everyday.  

Just take today as an example - up to an hour ago didn't know Rolf Harris could play bagpipes. 

You are one sick fuck. I know well who Rolf Harris is.. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

😂  you might struggle to convince Ramy of the ‘positive’ side to that .

What an utter cock TW is. No need for that.. Joke is a joke, but that's over the top.. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

What an utter cock TW is. No need for that.. Joke is a joke, but that's over the top.. 

Apologies if any offence taken. 

In my defence I wasn't actually saying you are Rolf Harris - just that you have a resemblance to him in the 80's in terms of appearance.  

Not for a second was I suggesting you were a raging pervert or shit hot at drawing Buggs Bunny.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ThistleWhistle said:

Apologies if any offence taken. 

In my defence I wasn't actually saying you are Rolf Harris - just that you have a resemblance to him in the 80's in terms of appearance.  

Not for a second was I suggesting you were a raging pervert or shit hot at drawing Buggs Bunny.  

No bother mate. I overreacted.  I am sure you never meant any harm. I have no time for perverts, they are the sickest folk on earth. I have 2 boys, and if anyone did that to my boys, I would cut their fuckin heads off. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

No bother mate. I overreacted.  I am sure you never meant any harm. I have no time for perverts, they are the sickest folk on earth. I have 2 boys, and if anyone did that to my boys, I would cut their fuckin heads off. 

No worries at all mate - got a 5 year old lass and if anyone did that to her I'd be the same.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ThistleWhistle said:

No worries at all mate - got a 5 year old lass and if anyone did that to her I'd be the same.  

👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ThistleWhistle said:

Being able to work from home has seen a slowdown in the pace I was living at and loads extra time to spend with the wee lass.  

One of the main benefits is it has allowed me the time to learn something new everyday.  

Just take today as an example - up to an hour ago didn't know Rolf Harris could play bagpipes. 

:lol:

Should be easy enough for him. Just a few didgeridoos tied together.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

What an utter cock TW is. No need for that.. Joke is a joke, but that's over the top.. 

 

30 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

No bother mate. I overreacted.  I am sure you never meant any harm. I have no time for perverts, they are the sickest folk on earth. I have 2 boys, and if anyone did that to my boys, I would cut their fuckin heads off. 

Ramy I dont think even for one minute TW meant anything other than that RH had a facial resemblance to you in that particular photo , and I think everyone knows that. It was just funny as it was an unfortunate comparison , not because anyone finds the RH situation funny. 
You have,  rather unwittingly I think ,  made a bit of an unfortunate connection yourself in your reply🙄 

Anyway we havent seen one of your delicious meals for a while, whats on the menu tonight?  😁

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

 

Ramy I dont think even for one minute TW meant anything other than that RH had a facial resemblance to you in that particular photo , and I think everyone knows that. It was just funny as it was an unfortunate comparison , not because anyone finds the RH situation funny. 
You have,  rather unwittingly I think ,  made a bit of an unfortunate connection yourself in your reply🙄 

Anyway we havent seen one of your delicious meals for a while, whats on the menu tonight?  😁

 

 

 

Well seeing as I have put a bit of "fat bastard" back on, I am having a salad tonight. Nothing special..🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...



×
×
  • Create New...