Positivity - Page 18 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

18 hours ago, dandydunn said:

I’m a sparky too. The regulation is between 18-24”

Mine is about 8” and I couldn’t be fucked after that 😂😂

Itll do for me, I know it’s there, an armoured cable and the cat6 will be in a duct too. 

Thanks for that. I've went about 10", if he's not happy with that then I'll get somebody who is not so fussy. Thanks again.

On 4/16/2021 at 10:26 PM, dandydunn said:

Just like riding a bike, it’s easy. 

Just frustrating as fuck 😂😂

Played 9 holes today. Short game saved me from utter humiliation 🙈 Off the tee I was an absolute bomb scare 😭

Just to let everyone know I had not just sex, but great lights on both parties making an effort animal instinctive debauched sweaty naked sex, on a fucking Tuesday night ya dancer – YYYYYYYAAAAAASSSSSSSS!

It was about twenty years ago granted but reminiscing about the good old days always cheers me up.   

Edited by ThistleWhistle

On 4/18/2021 at 12:10 AM, dandydunn said:

I almost killed a horse, shit happens 😂😂

Had a notification on Alexa yesterday and hoped it was wee lass's school uniform as she's gone school this week looking like a mink.  Instead she says 'From your recent order history we believe it may be time for you to re-order golf balls - should I add them to the basket?'

Cheeky fucker - I received 12 just last Wednesday and still have 7 left!!  

'Alexa remind me next week'. 

8 hours ago, ThistleWhistle said:

Had a notification on Alexa yesterday and hoped it was wee lass's school uniform as she's gone school this week looking like a mink.  Instead she says 'From your recent order history we believe it may be time for you to re-order golf balls - should I add them to the basket?'

Cheeky fucker - I received 12 just last Wednesday and still have 7 left!!  

'Alexa remind me next week'. 

😂😂

On 4/13/2021 at 5:39 PM, TDYER63 said:

Think we need to reintroduce this thread there is far too much moaning on here.

Almost a year since the last post on this thread. Today however I saw the first sure sign that things are finally getting back to normal. 

Walking down Argyle St and the Bolan/Bowie busker is back , murdering his way through their back catalogue like he has never been away. Next to him a wee pensioner in her purple anorak and face mask, shaking her hips like  to ‘ I Love To Boogie’ like there was no tomorrow .

You have got to love Glasgow ❤️

She’s back for the shops opening , but with a different anorak ! Someone has videod her . 

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/dancing-scots-pensioner-gies-yaldi-23984487

There is nothing other than the fact this made me laugh out loud to connect it to ‘positivity’. Got the usual SSC email today about the Euros and at the end there was a link to a company that must sell Scotland merchandise. Who buys this sort of stuff 😂😂

AA422236-B0BD-4973-9C3D-4147546DD89B.thumb.png.4a1faafe85d7566a5b79b39bdd454f7e.png

65463BE4-FA89-4A7D-BF52-CFE401334414.thumb.png.41d37fc852e84d5f4953a113652d60f8.png56BCE063-1468-4410-A8C2-56007D9A9709.thumb.png.0886e1b5f6d19b84b6bd49f7927e0443.png E141FE88-22C0-4ADD-A706-4A4DFE6541C3.thumb.png.652402c18bf8d4f23921bb6e8a43732f.png

The rainbow gnome has actually sold out 😂

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

There is nothing other than the fact this made me laugh out loud to connect it to ‘positivity’. Got the usual SSC email today about the Euros and at the end there was a link to a company that must sell Scotland merchandise. Who buys this sort of stuff 😂😂

AA422236-B0BD-4973-9C3D-4147546DD89B.thumb.png.4a1faafe85d7566a5b79b39bdd454f7e.png

65463BE4-FA89-4A7D-BF52-CFE401334414.thumb.png.41d37fc852e84d5f4953a113652d60f8.png56BCE063-1468-4410-A8C2-56007D9A9709.thumb.png.0886e1b5f6d19b84b6bd49f7927e0443.png E141FE88-22C0-4ADD-A706-4A4DFE6541C3.thumb.png.652402c18bf8d4f23921bb6e8a43732f.png

The rainbow gnome has actually sold out 😂

My daughter picked the one with the dressing gown for our garden but she's 3 🤣🤣

Edited by vanderark14

24 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

My daughter picked the one with the dressing gown for our garden but she's 3 🤣🤣

😂 did she say,  ‘mummy, get this one. He looks just like daddy. ‘

He actually looks like Santa in disguise. Maybe he will bring you that Christmas shirt 😁

1 minute ago, TDYER63 said:

😂 did she say,  ‘mummy, get this one. He looks just like daddy. ‘

He actually looks like Santa in disguise. Maybe he will bring you that Christmas shirt 😁

There's two gnomes in our garden, a dons gnome and a Scotland gnome. She has named them both the same name after me 🤣🤣🤣

42 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

I wondered where G-Man had got to :-))

😂 I can actually visualise her dancing like that. I shall let you know her response after sending the video.

I thought you had got banned for giving away board secrets ..

• 6 months later...

So I have to learn the programming language python, I have zero experience with anything of this type, it just wasn't a thing when i was an undergraduate and now it's ubiquitus in physics,astronomy and data science.

Well after about  20 hours of wailing frustration and thinking i'd never get it, going for long walks and thinking that I have fucked up in trying to do this, I finally managed to get my wee program to work and considering how basic it is i'm much happier than i have any right to be.

I'm switching between being really happy and then laughing at myself for being so happy about being able to do a simple task probably anyone could do.

I even contemplated going on the drink to celebrate haha! Might go and get a fish supper though!

37 minutes ago, phart said:

So I have to learn the programming language python, I have zero experience with anything of this type, it just wasn't a thing when i was an undergraduate and now it's ubiquitus in physics,astronomy and data science.

Well after about  20 hours of wailing frustration and thinking i'd never get it, going for long walks and thinking that I have fucked up in trying to do this, I finally managed to get my wee program to work and considering how basic it is i'm much happier than i have any right to be.

I'm switching between being really happy and then laughing at myself for being so happy about being able to do a simple task probably anyone could do.

I even contemplated going on the drink to celebrate haha! Might go and get a fish supper though!

Well done 👍

I am laughing at you laughing. I am also laughing at the diverse range of people on this board, never so obvious than these back to backs post on garden gnomes and Python programming . 

I dont think I could feel any more stupid than I do now 😂

And to add to the positivity, ho-ho-ho-ly moly, its almost Christmas again . If you hurry some of those Scotland xmas shirts may still be available…

3 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Well done 👍

I am laughing at you laughing. I am also laughing at the diverse range of people on this board, never so obvious than these back to backs post on garden gnomes and Python programming . 

I dont think I could feel any more stupid than I do now 😂

And to add to the positivity, ho-ho-ho-ly moly, its almost Christmas again . If you hurry some of those Scotland xmas shirts may still be available…

Quite, well done Phart . Learning anything is an achievement. Forgetting more than I learn is something to get used to but such is it. 
following football, more so the Scotland national football team is my oldest wtf activity. A country that isn’t, a game that doesn’t matter. Still, I make no pretence at being rational though I will give a defence of it. Football is the best alternative to much worse alternatives to mass disagreement. Team against team instead of war. Why the fuk was it Scotland v England otherwise. Did take the England ‘till 1983 to overtake Us in head to head for the first time in a century. But let’s not stop them editing history, cos it’s what them and us do . 
my positive is that this Scotland squad is the most enjoyable I have known . Play football in a way I enjoy. I don’t care that those who manage the old firm and sfa do NOT support Scotland. Fuck them and their deceit.  

18 hours ago, Shaundy said:

Quite, well done Phart . Learning anything is an achievement. Forgetting more than I learn is something to get used to but such is it. 
following football, more so the Scotland national football team is my oldest wtf activity. A country that isn’t, a game that doesn’t matter. Still, I make no pretence at being rational though I will give a defence of it. Football is the best alternative to much worse alternatives to mass disagreement. Team against team instead of war. Why the fuk was it Scotland v England otherwise. Did take the England ‘till 1983 to overtake Us in head to head for the first time in a century. But let’s not stop them editing history, cos it’s what them and us do . 
my positive is that this Scotland squad is the most enjoyable I have known . Play football in a way I enjoy. I don’t care that those who manage the old firm and sfa do NOT support Scotland. Fuck them and their deceit.  

How dare you bring the OF into a positivity thread ! Wash your mouth out 😁

Yeah, its been a joy to watch Scotland the last couple of games. Its the hope that kills you .