Positivity - Page 13 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Will buy it as well.  I worked there for a year before it closed in the sales planning dept then got a job at the college.  The college was bursting that year as anyone who went to college got 95% of their wages for a year.

Just tuning in on FB to watch Andy Chung live.

Edited by Rolling hIlls

3 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Will buy it as well.  I worked there for a year before it closed in the sales planning dept then got a job at the college.  The college was bursting that year as anyone who went to college got 95% of their wages for a year.

Just tuning in on FB to watch Andy Chung live.

First review was from a Rangers man RH and it was brilliant. I'm very happy about that because although there's a fair bit of football in there it's not about that. 👍

Went tae my local shop today and decided to purchase a bottle of orange mad dog,  it's been 25 years since I've sampled these wears but hey ho. I will report on the hangover tomorrow. Nae lockdown madness here 🤣

10 minutes ago, bonzo said:

Went tae my local shop today and decided to purchase a bottle of orange mad dog,  it's been 25 years since I've sampled these wears but hey ho. I will report on the hangover tomorrow. Nae lockdown madness here 🤣

Never really been much of a mad dog drink (kiwi one made me sick after the league cup final in 2001) but got persuaded to try the new Red Dragon one which is surprisingly nice.

12 minutes ago, bonzo said:

Good call but personally it has to be electric melon or dragon fruit for me. 

Anyway on the book front I gained some real traction on social media today. Just not in the way I thought. Facebook has proved a real winner but Twitter has been a feckin dead loss. Anyone who has any cunning marketing ideas please share because when Facebook dries up I'm not sure where to turn next? 

Local media is a bit of a strange one. In normal circumstances I think they'd have been all over this but I'm not sure what their current working arrangements are. 

Anyway one thing is for sure, it's all very tiring surprisingly 😴

Ps thanks to @Terry Munroand @sbcmfc for the help. Cheers lads 👍

Used to spend my weekends on scooter rallies, MD2020 was always the start to the weekend (unless you drank buckie)always orange and can I just say this will probably be my last time of drinking it 😂

8 hours ago, slasher said:

Good call but personally it has to be electric melon or dragon fruit for me. 

Anyway on the book front I gained some real traction on social media today. Just not in the way I thought. Facebook has proved a real winner but Twitter has been a feckin dead loss. Anyone who has any cunning marketing ideas please share because when Facebook dries up I'm not sure where to turn next? 

Local media is a bit of a strange one. In normal circumstances I think they'd have been all over this but I'm not sure what their current working arrangements are. 

Anyway one thing is for sure, it's all very tiring surprisingly 😴

Ps thanks to @Terry Munroand @sbcmfc for the help. Cheers lads 👍

No problem mate. 

On 5/3/2020 at 12:51 AM, slasher said:

Read, review and share plz. 

Whit else ye gonna do on lockdown? At least if you think it's pish you can vent at the author on here. Bring it! 😀

IMG-20200429-WA0002.jpg

I wish you good fortune, mate. And congratulations.

Being able to work from home has seen a slowdown in the pace I was living at and loads extra time to spend with the wee lass.  

One of the main benefits is it has allowed me the time to learn something new everyday.  

Just take today as an example - up to an hour ago didn't know Rolf Harris could play bagpipes. 

15 minutes ago, ThistleWhistle said:

Being able to work from home has seen a slowdown in the pace I was living at and loads extra time to spend with the wee lass.  

One of the main benefits is it has allowed me the time to learn something new everyday.  

Just take today as an example - up to an hour ago didn't know Rolf Harris could play bagpipes. 

😂  you might struggle to convince Ramy of the ‘positive’ side to that .

1 hour ago, ThistleWhistle said:

You are one sick fuck. I know well who Rolf Harris is.. 

16 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

What an utter cock TW is. No need for that.. Joke is a joke, but that's over the top.. 

Apologies if any offence taken. 

In my defence I wasn't actually saying you are Rolf Harris - just that you have a resemblance to him in the 80's in terms of appearance.  

Not for a second was I suggesting you were a raging pervert or shit hot at drawing Buggs Bunny.  

Just now, ThistleWhistle said:

Apologies if any offence taken. 

In my defence I wasn't actually saying you are Rolf Harris - just that you have a resemblance to him in the 80's in terms of appearance.  

Not for a second was I suggesting you were a raging pervert or shit hot at drawing Buggs Bunny.  

No bother mate. I overreacted.  I am sure you never meant any harm. I have no time for perverts, they are the sickest folk on earth. I have 2 boys, and if anyone did that to my boys, I would cut their fuckin heads off. 

4 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

No bother mate. I overreacted.  I am sure you never meant any harm. I have no time for perverts, they are the sickest folk on earth. I have 2 boys, and if anyone did that to my boys, I would cut their fuckin heads off. 

No worries at all mate - got a 5 year old lass and if anyone did that to her I'd be the same.  

2 hours ago, ThistleWhistle said:

:lol:

Should be easy enough for him. Just a few didgeridoos tied together.

53 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

What an utter cock TW is. No need for that.. Joke is a joke, but that's over the top.. 

30 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Ramy I dont think even for one minute TW meant anything other than that RH had a facial resemblance to you in that particular photo , and I think everyone knows that. It was just funny as it was an unfortunate comparison , not because anyone finds the RH situation funny. 
You have,  rather unwittingly I think ,  made a bit of an unfortunate connection yourself in your reply🙄 

Anyway we havent seen one of your delicious meals for a while, whats on the menu tonight?  😁

8 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Ramy I dont think even for one minute TW meant anything other than that RH had a facial resemblance to you in that particular photo , and I think everyone knows that. It was just funny as it was an unfortunate comparison , not because anyone finds the RH situation funny. 
You have,  rather unwittingly I think ,  made a bit of an unfortunate connection yourself in your reply🙄 

Anyway we havent seen one of your delicious meals for a while, whats on the menu tonight?  😁

Well seeing as I have put a bit of "fat bastard" back on, I am having a salad tonight. Nothing special..🙂