Positivity - Page 9 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

5 minutes ago, Huddersfield said:

Long enough to be in perpetual stress about running out of beer. 

I got Mr Tidy a perfectdraft beer dispenser for his Christmas, its more a gimmick  than anything else but you run out of ideas for presents after donkeys years together.

He buys the ‘short dated’ kegs cos he gets them 10 quid cheaper. He got 3 kegs recently and I was thinking he wouldn't get through them before they go off , they are supposed to be used by the end April,  but he only has one left !

This coronavirus will be taking our livers before our lungs.  

19 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

I got Mr Tidy a perfectdraft beer dispenser for his Christmas, its more a gimmick  than anything else but you run out of ideas for presents after donkeys years together.

He buys the ‘short dated’ kegs cos he gets them 10 quid cheaper. He got 3 kegs recently and I was thinking he wouldn't get through them before they go off , they are supposed to be used by the end April,  but he only has one left !

This coronavirus will be taking our livers before our lungs.  

Pair of Jakey’s

You’d never catch me in a state of inebriation. 

Edited by Jersey Jim

On 3/26/2020 at 7:30 PM, TDYER63 said:

32 years married today. Quite impressive in this day and age even though I say so myself.

Mr Tidy has vertigo. After 32 years you need to experiment  a  bit. A headache  becomes a bit predictable. 

Belated happy anniversary. I decided to stay off here for a wee bit there. Mrs Slasher and I had our 28th anniversary on Saturday. We should have been at some swanky hotel in Embra but we'll have to postpone till a better day 😉

28 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Have a go at this.. no idea who this mad beardy fella is but try it out... quite enjoyable and relaxing.

Personally I've been breathing for 54 years I'll stick to my own way. Thanks anyway 👍

12 hours ago, slasher said:

Belated happy anniversary. I decided to stay off here for a wee bit there. Mrs Slasher and I had our 28th anniversary on Saturday. We should have been at some swanky hotel in Embra but we'll have to postpone till a better day 😉

And belated congrats to you too Slasher. Our anniversary always falls around the week of the qualifiers , i cant remember the last time there was a romantic trip attached to it , we had taken a punt on Serbia this year but that has obviously been binned. 

Enjoy your celebration when it comes 🍺🍾

That half stone was the first meal you pictured being passed. Who knows when that last effort will pass. You are not fat . Just retaining your meal longer . Thumbs up, smiley faces 

just re reading your 2nd last sentence replacing walk for wank 

Edited by Shaundy
Cos

I've just watched my senior pastor (Robbie Symons of Hope Bible Church in Oakville, Ontario) deliver this week's message online from the basement of his house.

Our entire ministry year (which started in September) is focusing entirely on the Book of Acts.

Today's sermon appropriately landed on verses 19-23 and is titled  'Encouragement Within Tribulation'.

Be blessed. :)

Brazilians in quarantine singing "Because He Lives"...

On 3/28/2020 at 1:21 AM, bonzo said:

Personally I've been breathing for 54 years I'll stick to my own way. Thanks anyway 👍

That's the spirit bonzo! lol. I am thinking it could be a good exercise to strengthen the lungs. Might be useful... Either way I was pretty amazed I managed to hold my breath after a full exhale for that long. Amazing what you can do when fully oxygenated. I am going to go do it again.