Positivity - Page 7 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 minute ago, wheres the pies said:

Looking like my flight from Perth to Heathrow is ok absolutely shiteing myself at the thought of being stuck in Australia for months Emirates cancelled all fights on Sunday to take effect 48hrs later I know folk who are stuck in Melbourne who where due to fly from Melbourne on Wednesday to Glasgow via Dubai 

Good luck man and safe hame 👍

4 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

Double-check your ticket.

Been horrendous trying to contact Qantas that’s been to no avail keep looking at the Qantas app as of now it’s saying check in opens in just under 24hours I know Qantas will stop flying into Heathrow from the 31st of March from Australia I’m flying on the 27th 👍

In the spirit of the thread, two things. 

I'm on day 3 of the 30 day yoga challenge and already feeling slightly more bendy 👍

I see anyone who has an mot due now has 6 months grace.... one thing less to be concerned about. 

Not much, but that's the best I can muster today 🙅‍♂️

Frosty start to the day . Orderly queueing at co op & Aldi. Lovely sunshine for drying. A bit of sun bathing. Wee wren giving it large whilst going through the mistletoe berries in the Rowan tree outside the front door. 

37 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Whit? You kidnapped those Dundee casuals that were chasing you? You’ve been torturing them but need ‘materials’ to put them out of their misery? 😳

🤣🤣

All jobs been out on the back burner for now, parcelforce just came. 

33EE0B37-5CD1-4E86-B60F-791CF8282F91.jpeg

Edited by dandydunn

Did a click and collect today for 2 weeks worth of groceries. Worked my last day on Tuesday. Hope to god we get back to work after Easter but am resigned to it being a lot longer. The positive is that schools are hitting digital learning hard. Huge discrepancies in expectations and provision even in my school but this will change schools forever. I'd expect all homework to now be completed using google classroom or microsoft teams.

Edited by killiefaetheferry

32 years married today. Quite impressive in this day and age even though I say so myself.

Mr Tidy has vertigo. After 32 years you need to experiment  a  bit. A headache  becomes a bit predictable. 

Edited by TDYER63

7 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

32 years married today. Quite impressive in this day and age even though I say so myself.

Mr Tidy has vertigo. After 32 years you need to experiment  a  bit. A headache  becomes a bit predictable. 

Congratulations and remember you only get 20 years for murder 🤣