Positivity - Page 6 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

8 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

18".??  I am digging a trench in ma back garden at my foundation as it is cracked. 5 fuckin feet I have to dig. Install a membrane, seal it, and hope to fuck it dissnae leak again as Mrs.Ramy wanted to hire a concrete expert., and I opened ma big mouth sayin I could fix it. 😳😳🤣👍

Aye. Regs state 450mm for a cable, so it’s about that.......😆

Thats what happens when you say you can do something, then it’ll go wrong and you’ll get it twice as bad. 

Been there, never again 😂😂

10 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

18".??  I am digging a trench in ma back garden at my foundation as it is cracked. 5 fuckin feet I have to dig. Install a membrane, seal it, and hope to fuck it dissnae leak again as Mrs.Ramy wanted to hire a concrete expert., and I opened ma big mouth sayin I could fix it. 😳😳🤣👍

🤣 Sounds like something I would do. Just don't make a James Blunt of it and end up paying double 🙏

26 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Aye. Regs state 450mm for a cable, so it’s about that.......😆

Thats what happens when you say you can do something, then it’ll go wrong and you’ll get it twice as bad. 

Been there, never again 😂😂

I'll keep you posted mate. I may learn the hard way.... again...🤣

On 3/22/2020 at 2:21 PM, Orraloon said:

Are you sure they weren't golden eagles?

😃  Wasn't there a debate like this many, many years ago which involved Flat Earth (I think) amongst others about spotting certain birds of prey ? 😃

It was a thread on the best way to get to somewhere in the North, thplinth mentioned he went one way and saw an Eagle , FE didn't believe he saw an eagle and said it must have been a buzzard, an argument ensued about it for 2 weeks.

Years later there were verified eagle sightings in the same area but by then the 2014 referendum result had resulted in FE scurrying, as quickly as his olive green daisy dukes would allow, away to facebook or wherever.

It was a magical journey... 

Had to get up at a sparrows fart to catch a ferry to some remote Scottish island famous for it eagle population.  I'll have to mull it over and see which one.

On the way there to the ferry pre-dawn driving through some real old forest I turned the corner (full beams) and encountered this majestic stag, it really was a fuckin huge fucker, not at all spooked... I just put the headlamps on half lights... he was so calm it just cut through me... we had a real moment. eventually he just ambled off. lol.

Not that long after when I got off the ferry I drove a mile or two and encountered the Eagle... FFS. 

Fuck it. Enjoy life ma pals. Wife at home with ma boys, so I decided to take our dog young "Wallace" to the river for the first time..  Enjoy what you can do. I honestly hope all of you regardless of your situation comes through this. Ramy loves you all. God Bless and Scotland Forever....

20200323_150529.jpg

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Fuck it. Enjoy life ma pals. Wife at home with ma boys, so I decided to take our dog young "Wallace" to the river for the first time..  Enjoy what you can do. I honestly hope all of you regardless of your situation comes through this. Ramy loves you all. God Bless and Scotland Forever....

20200323_150529.jpg

Was your dog named after the Coventry and Scotland player Ian Wallace ? 😊

Looks like a cracking dog. Also looks pretty Baltic still where you are !

19 minutes ago, fringo said:

Was your dog named after the Coventry and Scotland player Ian Wallace ? 😊

Looks like a cracking dog. Also looks pretty Baltic still where you are !

Naw mate. He was named after our William Wallace.  Aye, it's still a wee bit nippy here in Ottawa. And cheers pal, Wallace is brilliant. We got him when he was 10 weeks old. He 20 weeks now. Fuckin nutter he is..🙂😉

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Naw mate. He was named after our William Wallace.  Aye, it's still a wee bit nippy here in Ottawa. And cheers pal, Wallace is brilliant. We got him when he was 10 weeks old. He 20 weeks now. Fuckin nutter he is..🙂😉

Watch out, don't they say dog owners become like their dogs (or is it the other way around)? 

17 hours ago, phart said:

It was a thread on the best way to get to somewhere in the North, thplinth mentioned he went one way and saw an Eagle , FE didn't believe he saw an eagle and said it must have been a buzzard, an argument ensued about it for 2 weeks.

Years later there were verified eagle sightings in the same area but by then the 2014 referendum result had resulted in FE scurrying, as quickly as his olive green daisy dukes would allow, away to facebook or wherever.

:lol::lol:

I'd forgotten about that.

Looking like my flight from Perth to Heathrow is ok absolutely shiteing myself at the thought of being stuck in Australia for months Emirates cancelled all fights on Sunday to take effect 48hrs later I know folk who are stuck in Melbourne who where due to fly from Melbourne on Wednesday to Glasgow via Dubai