Positivity - Page 5 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

5 minutes ago, slasher said:

How do I add a whats app vid someone sent me? 

If on an iPhone. Hold on the video until you get a save option, it should go into your library. 

Click to choose files below here. 

Select from library. 

Should go up after that. 

edit: just tried to upload a video, not sure if the format is supported, so everything I’ve said may be a load of nonsense. 

Edited by dandydunn

Despite the uncertainty with regards to clubs at the moment Raith in conjunction with another couple of companies have been out delivering soup packs to the elderly. My 84 year old mum received one earlier from Fernandy Mendy and Fulham bound Kieron Bowie. Great gesture all round. 👏

3 hours ago, Wullie Anderson said:

Despite the uncertainty with regards to clubs at the moment Raith in conjunction with another couple of companies have been out delivering soup packs to the elderly. My 84 year old mum received one earlier from Fernandy Mendy and Fulham bound Kieron Bowie. Great gesture all round. 👏

Brilliant stuff!

Positivity. As a parent, I'm spending more time with my 2 boys. They are off school and pretty much stuck in the house. We have a billiard table in the basement so playing alot more and spending quality time with them. I guess you take the positives from bad situation. Still undefeated on the pool table though.. 😉😉😉. Stay safe ma pals..👍👍👍

20200323_124923.jpg

I did some yoga with Mrs Slasher this morning (not a euphemism). It was not easy but I quite enjoyed it, especially the sleepy bit at the end (meditation) 😃🙏🤣

Namaste 

Edited by slasher

9 minutes ago, slasher said:

I did some yoga with Mrs Slasher this morning (not a euphemism). It was not easy but I quite enjoyed it, especially the sleepy bit at the end (meditation) 😃🙏🤣

Namaste 

You'll be sair tomorrow 🤸‍♂️

5 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Positive: I’m still at work (for the moment)

Negative: We’re all down to 80% pay regardless of if we’re part of the skeleton staff or not and I had to dig a bastard 3 metre trench today 18” deep 😂

18".??  I am digging a trench in ma back garden at my foundation as it is cracked. 5 fuckin feet I have to dig. Install a membrane, seal it, and hope to fuck it dissnae leak again as Mrs.Ramy wanted to hire a concrete expert., and I opened ma big mouth sayin I could fix it. 😳😳🤣👍