Anyone booked for Slovakia away game - General Travel - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Anyone booked for Slovakia away game

RDFH64

Booked when the draw was made,  got Edinburgh - Prague on the Thursday night with Ryanair, have the Friday in Prague and then train down to Bratislava.

Not planning to to Israel, and this whole situation has put me off booking anything, but got a cheap Krakow-Glasgow flight booked for the Monday evening, so Sundays plan is Bratislava to Katowice by bus, few hours there and then a train to Krakow. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
19 hours ago, WCTA said:

Booked as soon as it was announced. Still going to fly over and have a few days on the lash anyway. Always good to catch up with my fellow teuchters. 

The way things are, I don't think anyone will be leaving these shores this year. I'm resigned to my visit to Prague in September being consigned to the dustbin 

1 minute ago, King Of Paisley said:

The way things are, I don't think anyone will be leaving these shores this year. I'm resigned to my visit to Prague in September being consigned to the dustbin 

Flights will open up in a month or two. I hope so as my mate is due to visit me in mid September.