final - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

final

Parsno1

42 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

Nope. Just paid my season ticket last night with the money I put away instead. If it had been somewhere more appealing than Oslo I may have changed it into a short break with my mates but don't have any desire to do that there.

Exactly what I've decided to do with the money.

Thinking about using the Berlin leg of my flights few days in Germany, but do not think I will go as far as Oslo, if Belgrade would consider going that far.

At moment cancelled all the Norway related stuff to my pre-plans (except flights.... do not want to claim tax and then flights get cancelled later and miss out on a full refund).

if my Norwegian Air flights aren’t cancelled I’ll be heading over, into my art so a chance to see Munch’s “the scream” in the flesh, if cancelled 3 days in Amsterdam. Hopefully the Dam flights are ok or it’s a complete shit sandwich!

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Good luck when you get stuck there!

7 hours ago, Norris Cole said:

I'm undecided, it depends on if the rest of the group go (yup, FOMO) but if not I don't think I will be travelling just to keep an extra 2 days holiday, had it been somewhere a tad warmer I would be more likely to have gone anyway.......

I’d be very wary of going anywhere and although booked to go to the final with the fallback of a wee break in Berlin if we don’t qualify with the boys I won’t be going!!  Went to an area in Italy last weekend with far less less current cases than Scotland! Had a great weekend! Then 10 minutes before we took off the whole of Italy went in to lockdown! I now have to self isolate at home, not supposed to leave the boundaries of my garden and can’t return to work till a week on Tuesday!! So don’t take anything for granted! This whole thing is real and will highly likely end up in a pandemic within the next month! 

16 minutes ago, Burj_Alba said:

Missed that announcement. Do we assume that the Norway V Serbia match is behind closed doors. Think we would benefit more from a closed door match if its Serbia, much more hostile environment.

Norway v Serbia was confirmed as closed doors last night

6 minutes ago, metroscot said:

My trip to Play-Offs has been cancelled in light of the travel restrictions from the USA.

As of this morning my only cost is airline ticket Glasgow-London-Oslo and I'm hopeful of refund in light of travel restrictions

Allyson

You can still fly to Scotland/UK from the USA. Not that that is any help if you can't get into the games anyway. 

I was going to Oslo AND Belgrade even if we played Norway. I have a friend in Belgrade, but thought it was a bit rude to say 'I might be coming to Belgrade - but only if Scotland play' so the plan was/is to fly to Belgrade after any Norway-Scotland match, anyway).

I'm booked London-Oslo/Belgrade with Norwegian, but I'm booked Belgrade-London with LOT.

If what Norwegian have said in recent days is anything to go by, they might cancel my flight/s, but that doesn't mean LOT will.

If nothing is cancelled, I'll probably go to Serbia.

If any of you do go to Serbia; Partizan are scheduled to play on Friday 3rd April.

They played 2 days ago and are scheduled to play again this Saturday, so matches are still being played (currently). 

We'll see how it goes, but I can't see any of these games going ahead.

Bosnia have requested their game against Northern Ireland is postponed and considering Israel's 14 day quarantine rule, they'll surely ask as well.

Unless UEFA force them to forfeit? Denmark and Norway have closed their schools, universities and banned public gatherings. I think its very likely that at least one of the players in all of our squads - Israel, Scotland, Norway, Serbia - will have the virus by the time of the game. Also considering the number of Italian based Serbs, what happens to them?

Euros in 2021?