Scotland v Israel - Page 6 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland v Israel

Shaundy

• 2 months later...
7 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

Might be picking a team of Anglos if we don’t have football in this country by then!

Our season will start before the new English Prem season  starts.

Somehow don't think teams like Killie have been back training for a week already to start a season in November.

Just now, Squirrelhumper said:

Our season will start before the new English Prem season  starts.

Somehow don't think teams like Killie have been back training for a week already to start a season in November.

I’m sure the intention is to start the new season but pending court action may stop that.  Will be fascinating watching it unfold.

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Chances of this being in front of anything like a capacity crowd are slim to fuck all I'd think.

If there's still a 2m gap required, I'm not sure that any sort of crowd is feasible, even with 1m it's going to be very difficult.  

Having people in the ground during the game is the least of the problems, getting people into and out off and to and from the stadiums while maintaining social distancing is going to be next to impossible. 

1 hour ago, aaid said:

If there's still a 2m gap required, I'm not sure that any sort of crowd is feasible, even with 1m it's going to be very difficult.  

Having people in the ground during the game is the least of the problems, getting people into and out off and to and from the stadiums while maintaining social distancing is going to be next to impossible. 

Slim chance we might be in phase 4 by then?

These play-offs clash with the next round of the Nations League...

One is the same day as Slovakia (H) in October and the other is just two days before Slovakia (A) in November.

I've heard rumours of "Triple header's" in October and November, but UEFA haven't officially announced what they intend to do with the other - non-play-off - matches?

Could they not have settled the whole thing today?!

Half a story FFS :angry:

scotland v israel 8th oct  N;L games to be played 10th to 14 th oct so i imagine they may keep czech game on the 11th and play slovakia game on the 14th but hey who knows as that seems the most logic

The provisional schedule will be confirmed along with kick-off times by UEFA in due course.

UEFA Nations League group match: Scotland v Israel: Friday, 4 September 2020
UEFA Nations League group match: Czech Republic v Scotland: Monday, 7 September 2020

UEFA EURO 2020 play-off semi-final: Scotland v Israel: Thursday, 8 October 2020
UEFA Nations League group match: Scotland v Slovakia: Sunday, 11 October 2020
UEFA Nations League group match: Scotland v Czech Republic: Wednesday, 14 October 2020

UEFA EURO 2020 play-off final: TBC v TBC: Thursday, 12 November 2020
UEFA Nations League group match: Slovakia v Scotland: Sunday, 15 November 2020
UEFA Nations League group match: Israel v Scotland: Wednesday, 18 November 2020