FlyBe - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

5 hours ago, aaid said:

He's not the three at the back guy, Scott McTominay's dad is he?

Sadly yes and along pops his secondary id to pipe in. Uncanny stuff this. 

Edited by Farcity

13 minutes ago, Farcity said:

Damn, it took a while but Chipper has finally ventured out from TA specific and polluting AOB.  

God help us. 

Where are you getting this from? I have had this one account for fifteen years. I am not that person. Look at the evidence. I spent way too many hours of my life arguing with that troll also. They are a different person to me. They wouldn’t last 15 days without a ban, let alone that number of years.

Why do you think I am that person?

On 3/5/2020 at 7:07 PM, Rich NATA said:

I'll have to I suppose, but it is complicated by the Norway/Serbia trip.

I booked SOU-GLA with FlyBE; up on matchday morning (Thursday) and back down on Sunday afternoon.

With the intention of going home and packing for Norway/Serbia (and packing accordingly i.e. will it be a Scotland away trip or not).

Then up to Gatwick in the early hours of Monday morning to fly to Belgrade via Oslo.

The thing is, I can only take hand luggage on the Belgrade via Oslo flight in case we play Norway (in which case, I'll just leave the airport in Oslo and scrap the onward leg).

Now, I'm going to have to go to London, fly to Glasgow, fly back to London, get back to Southampton to pack accordingly, then go back up to London to fly to Oslo or Serbia.

That or I stash a 2nd bag at the left-luggage at LGW, book a hotel at the airport (expensive) and then leave one of the two bags at the left-luggage until I return from Oslo or Belgrade.

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/18288523.amp/

Loganair are taking up some of the routes

6 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/18288523.amp/

Loganair are taking up some of the routes

Saw that. On Thursday night, I joined their 'Clan' membership scheme and booked up for October's Hampden double-header.

Unfortunately, they are not starting the SOU-GLA route until 4 days after the Israel play-off 😞