Roll call. Who been banned over the years.. - Page 8 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Roll call. Who been banned over the years..

On 4/3/2020 at 4:56 PM, fringo said:

Quite a long time ago but wasn't there a cracker about someone getting their wee mannie caught in their zip ?😂

Scotty Big Dog

On 4/3/2020 at 11:38 PM, phart said:

The boy that came on and asked for advice cause his bird said he was "lazy in bed" was another belter.

And fled the country and changed his name :lol:

No mention of the alleged Leslie Grantham incident?

I got banned for insulting Neil someone from Innerleithen TA. He cliped on me tae admin .then after initial ban I stalked his every post . Then someone put his pic up from the Innerleithen TA page and I asked if their meeting place was one of their bedrooms where they all wanked each orher off . Got banned again

Then I made a suggestion about all the Royal watchers lining the Mall the day before William and Kates wedding to the extent that if they were all wiped oot then I wouldnae give a flying fuck. Hastily retracted the post in case polis thought it might be  that would wipe all the watchers out...too late got banned again.

Edited by irnbruman

2 hours ago, Scunnered said:

Been suspended a few times, definitely deserves. Probably should have been permanent, but clear favouritism was shown as everyone loves me.

Ahh Scunnered, welcome back.

I was thinking about you today actually, as i read the Labour party report on the staffers working against Corbyn. I remember years ago you said these folk were going to be purged, with Jezza sweeping to victory soon after.

Ermmm.... ;)

• 8 months later...

Banning means nothing nowadays when one single person has been infiltrating folks profiles. Reading private messages, battering emojis all over the shop, etc. Then deciding who he wants to ban for his own entertainment. One person has destroyed this place. 

1 hour ago, WCTA said:

Banning means nothing nowadays when one single person has been infiltrating folks profiles. Reading private messages, battering emojis all over the shop, etc. Then deciding who he wants to ban for his own entertainment. One person has destroyed this place. 

87E4717D-D7F0-47B5-992F-8ACEA20092BF.gif

On 12/15/2020 at 5:16 PM, WCTA said:

OK, I'll bite.. Who??? Yae know me, thick as fuck..🤣

4 hours ago, glasgow jock said:

Got banned years ago (I'm not on the board as much these days) fell out with some self righteous prick (Reekie Sporran) - he remains the only poster who I disliked (Imagine disliking someone whom you've never met :lol:)

Hmmmm.  I'm pretty certain me and Hitler wouldn't have got on...?

19 hours ago, glasgow jock said:

Got banned years ago (I'm not on the board as much these days) fell out with some self righteous prick (Reekie Sporran) - he remains the only poster who I disliked (Imagine disliking someone whom you've never met :lol:)

Funny you say that, I also thought he was an arrogant prick on the board.. Then I met him in person at a Scotland match at some pub after the match. He actually was completely different from what you see on the board. He was a nice lad and we had a good laugh over a couple of pints, but agree with you, I could not stand the pish he wrote on the board...

16 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Funny you say that, I also thought he was an arrogant prick on the board.. Then I met him in person at a Scotland match at some pub after the match. He actually was completely different from what you see on the board. He was a nice lad and we had a good laugh over a couple of pints, but agree with you, I could not stand the pish he wrote on the board...

I've always said.... If we Tambers were in a pub we'd get on famously...

Until @Thpinth turned up, quoted Donald Trump's manifesto, and built a wall around us.