Roll call. Who been banned over the years.. - Page 7 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Roll call. Who been banned over the years..

On 3/31/2020 at 11:04 AM, DonnyTJS said:

The Archive Board was still available a few weeks back via the tab at the top of the page. I'll pm TAMB1 about it - might be retrievable; the archive went missing once before when the board changed hands.

No reply. No surprise.

On 3/30/2020 at 11:41 PM, DonnyTJS said:

The archive board seems to have disappeared again. It contains Pistonbroke's thread that led to the whole thing unravelling; always worth a re-read so hope it's not gone for ever.

It was good but my absolute favourite was the bloke who asked the board to vote for a picture of his daughter holding a mulberry bag, it went proper mental with people hijacking tamb usernames and posting rude comments on the magazine website. im sitting here laughing about it now😁

2 minutes ago, Nobby said:

It was good but my absolute favourite was the bloke who asked the board to vote for a picture of his daughter holding a mulberry bag, it went proper mental with people hijacking tamb usernames and posting rude comments on the magazine website. im sitting here laughing about it now😁

Bobby's daughter thread. Can't remember the name of the magazine it was in. Folk were posting using Louch's name and threats about folk getting their fingers hit with hammers abound.

1 minute ago, phart said:

Bobby's daughter thread. Can't remember the name of the magazine it was in. Folk were posting using Louch's name and threats about folk getting their fingers hit with hammers abound.

That was the one the poor bloke lost it and threatened fisticuffs all over the place 

Just now, Nobby said:

That was the one the poor bloke lost it and threatened fisticuffs all over the place 

For me the buchanan street bus stop girl and the TAMB story by Jimbers were two of my favourite ones. Kraeigh and Bobby's daughter while mental had much darker sides to them while Jimbers ones were much more light hearted with no real victims or that.

8 minutes ago, phart said:

For me the buchanan street bus stop girl and the TAMB story by Jimbers were two of my favourite ones. Kraeigh and Bobby's daughter while mental had much darker sides to them while Jimbers ones were much more light hearted with no real victims or that.

probably been asked but i take it they are all lost in the internet somewhere ?

Just now, Nobby said:

probably been asked but i take it they are all lost in the internet somewhere ?

Yeah they aren't even in the archive the Jimbers ones. I've not read them since the original threads, which was over 15 years ago at least.

38 minutes ago, phart said:

Bobby's daughter thread. Can't remember the name of the magazine it was in. 

For some reason i seem to recall it was 'Grazia', or something?

Ok, i admit it... I have a subscription.

Is everyone steaming on here?

Wembely67(sic?) was a very decent poster. 

If I recall rightly he busted up with his bird and then weeks/months later saw her in a night club and by his accounts 'she was looking very fit'... he then came on here lamenting his decision and unsurprisingly found a somewhat hostile / pish-takey audience. Schoolboy error.

1 minute ago, thplinth said:

Is everyone steaming on here?

Wembely67(sic?) was a very decent poster. 

If I recall rightly he busted up with his bird nd then weeks/months later saw her in a night club and by his accounts 'she was looking very fit'... he then came on here lamenting his decision and unsurprisingly found a somewhat hostile / pish-takey audience. Schoolboy error.

I still see him fairly regularly. Him and said girl are actually now married with two kids.

On 3/31/2020 at 7:04 PM, DonnyTJS said:

The Archive Board was still available a few weeks back via the tab at the top of the page. I'll pm TAMB1 about it - might be retrievable; the archive went missing once before when the board changed hands.

Got a reply: "It uses very old technology which is quite tough to stay on top of to make sure the server keeps supporting with every update." Says he'll try his best.

9 hours ago, DonnyTJS said:

Got a reply: "It uses very old technology which is quite tough to stay on top of to make sure the server keeps supporting with every update." Says he'll try his best.

All we can ask.

Cheers :)

16 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I hope it lost my "Scotland Shark infested water, broken glass thread". 🤣🤣. Ach the things you say when you are steamin..😉

I hope it lost a few of the threads I started 🙈🙈🙈 I wasn’t even drunk 😭

18 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

🤣🤣. Nice one.. I know, I'm sure I would have a good laugh at some of my early classics. We have all been there pammy.🙂🤣

😂😂 I will use My age as the excuse as I was 17/18 at the time 😂😂