Roll call. Who been banned over the years.. - Page 9 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Roll call. Who been banned over the years..

4 minutes ago, Dave78 said:

I've always said.... If we Tambers were in a pub we'd get on famously...

Until @Thpinth turned up, quoted Donald Trump's manifesto, and built a wall around us.

Totally agree pal, with only one exception, that Dandydunn will never be welcome in my company. Anyone else, absolutely. Scotland Forever...🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Totally agree pal, with only one exception, that Dandydunn will never be welcome in my company. Anyone else, absolutely. Scotland Forever...🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

How do you know he wouldn't be another Reekie Sporran?

This is the internet, it's not real life

4 minutes ago, Dave78 said:

How do you know he wouldn't be another Reekie Sporran?

This is the internet, it's not real life

Naw mate, I know its the internet, but he well crossed the line with me. Call me an arsehole, a prick, a bastard, a liar, even a bigot? When you say on a public forum, which he has, that I support the murder of innocent men, woman, and children, that's where I draw the line. Never will I sit in his company, nor will he sit in mine. I have met loads of Tartan Army boys and lassies, always great craic. They have gotten my tickets, taken me out to the pubs, best times of my life. Never once had an issue.....🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

15 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Naw mate, I know its the internet, but he well crossed the line with me. Call me an arsehole, a prick, a bastard, a liar, even a bigot? When you say on a public forum, which he has, that I support the murder of innocent men, woman, and children, that's where I draw the line. Never will I sit in his company, nor will he sit in mine. I have met loads of Tartan Army boys and lassies, always great craic. They have gotten my tickets, taken me out to the pubs, best times of my life. Never once had an issue.....🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

And yet you’re the first to reply to his most recent thread 

4 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

And?? Whats the issue? Was it insulting? No, it was banter... Big fuckin difference bawhied....

More of an observation that you’ll still interact with someone on here all the time but say he’s the only one you’d not share a beer with in person. But carry on. 

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Stop quoting IRA pish then, it’s an easy thing to fix. You bring it on yourself through your own stupidity at times, surely you can see that FFS, your in your 50s, you’re not a stupid wee laddie.  

32 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Stop quoting IRA pish then, it’s an easy thing to fix. You bring it on yourself through your own stupidity at times, surely you can see that FFS, your in your 50s, you’re not a stupid wee laddie.  

Uch, away an go fuck yourself ya nosey cunt. Always in with the banter aye.... Who made you the Godfather ya roaster????

Took a 3 day ban due to some bantz, after the ftb Mercer died.

Must have been 15 years ago.

I remember having a PM "chat" with an admin, who was completely over the top with abuse, who then promptly apologised to me later, almost as if it was a guy/girl tag team 😉

Well this has been an entertaining read. It appears the only decent stories were back in the halcyon days 🤨😀

I remember Jam being suspended more times than that whole TAMB had hot dinners because no one got his sense of humour. I enjoyed his daily updates of his attempts to woo the "ride" in his office 😀

2 hours ago, Lamia said:

Well this has been an entertaining read. It appears the only decent stories were back in the halcyon days 🤨😀

I remember Jam being suspended more times than that whole TAMB had hot dinners because no one got his sense of humour. I enjoyed his daily updates of his attempts to woo the "ride" in his office 😀

Actually it was “rasp” not “ride” 😆