Roll call. Who been banned over the years.. - Page 5 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Roll call. Who been banned over the years..

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Redz as well, had a few runs in with him until he got huff and ran away.

We've had a few, sometimes humorous, disagreements - Never any run ins though, thankfully!

*Fortunately I managed to read your edit prior to replying 😁

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/1/2020 at 8:15 PM, phart said:

I never got that pic. @DonnyTJS might have it not sure.

The funniest picture for me was the one where @OLAS mocked up the tombstone of Parkie when he got (what we thought) was a permaban from here.

ps the pic i posted is a famous internet pic from early 2000's its just eerily similiar.

Miss you as well, @phart!    I logged on because Scotty's shite is funny yet too annoying. 

@DonnyTJS I am still sorry about that time.  

That killie wee boaster bam squirrel can continue to fuck off 🙂  Nice to be back! 

12 hours ago, OLAS said:

Miss you as well, @phart!    I logged on because Scotty's shite is funny yet too annoying. 

@DonnyTJS I am still sorry about that time.  

That killie wee boaster bam squirrel can continue to fuck off 🙂  Nice to be back! 

Think even Parkie found it funny.

1 minute ago, Tiny Tim said:

You have a better one?

Aye there's one that blows it out of the water. I'm literally just diving in the bath though so someone else will have to tell you.

Edited by phart

9 minutes ago, phart said:

Aye there's one that blows it out of the water. I'm literally just diving in the bath though so someone else will have to tell you.

Well you’ve been on here longer than me so I for sure take your word. I wasn’t here at the start of the board then came off for a good few years when my maw was suffering with dementia around the time Rangers went belly up. This place became as repetitive as she was around then and I couldn’t deal with it. Maybe you could PM me when you’re out the bath? 🙂

31 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

Well you’ve been on here longer than me so I for sure take your word. I wasn’t here at the start of the board then came off for a good few years when my maw was suffering with dementia around the time Rangers went belly up. This place became as repetitive as she was around then and I couldn’t deal with it. Maybe you could PM me when you’re out the bath? 🙂

Kraeigh or however it was spelled. It will take too long to type it all out, I was hoping someone would do it in the meantime.

This guy pretended to be himself and his uncle. Then killed off the uncle, both identities were also jambos and a hibby done a parachute jump for charity in his honour, made the papers and everything.

14 minutes ago, phart said:

Kraeigh or however it was spelled. It will take too long to type it all out, I was hoping someone would do it in the meantime.

This guy pretended to be himself and his uncle. Then killed off the uncle, both identities were also jambos and a hibby done a parachute jump for charity in his honour, made the papers and everything.

Fuck off. Not a chance that’s true? 🤣🤣

32 minutes ago, phart said:

I did miss that but I’ve read about it on here. I wish I’d been around when that was happening. Crazy stuff and yes, that does beat Ormond and RH being the same person. 😀

28 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Fuck off. Not a chance that’s true? 🤣🤣

That's barely 10% of it. Hibby was on jambos kickback ro whatever it was called, username was quagmire.

It's weird that folk don't know about it.

23 minutes ago, phart said:

That's barely 10% of it. Hibby was on jambos kickback ro whatever it was called, username was quagmire.

I’ve been here for a good number of years and I missed that ad well. I think it might have been just before I started posting regularly. 

57 minutes ago, phart said:

Aye, just a tiny bit of the story. He was also an ex pro boxer who kicked fuk out of a US patrol cop. Loads of other stuff as well.

1 hour ago, phart said:

Always cracks me up that thought of the Hibby jumping out the plane! Fkin genius.  :lol: 

From what I recall he had this really intricate web of stories that took most folk in and then he killed the character off. That was the end of it until someone started up a thread titled "Khraeigh - did he really exist?" or something like that.  One poster (calmac_man?) did some detective work and the truth emerged. No idea why the guy did it but there's probably a film waiting to be made there.