Bums stink sometimes. - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Bums stink sometimes.

2 hours ago, Farcity said:

Complete nonsense thread but why not? 

It's where this place has allowed itself to be taken by baw-cheese like Bonny. 

Nice edit. 🙂

Bonny, RH and others are a by-product of where this place has allowed itself to be taken in my opinion.

I don’t think you solve a problem just by saying this is the problem. You need to look at the root cause and stop it there. That’s if you’re serious about wanting to stop it. After experiencing this place again for a week I’m not sure there’s many that are.

15 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

Nice edit. 🙂

Bonny, RH and others are a by-product of where this place has allowed itself to be taken in my opinion.

I don’t think you solve a problem just by saying this is the problem. You need to look at the root cause and stop it there. That’s if you’re serious about wanting to stop it. After experiencing this place again for a week I’m not sure there’s many that are.

A lot of the problems could be sorted if people just put folk on ignore rather than let them wind them up.

Bonny is clearly a troll but it would also be helpful if RH’s identity was sorted once and for all. For all he goes on about people on here knowing him I have seen nothing to convince me. I am a bit suspicious of Wullie Anderson’s revival to confirm that RH is a guy called David. With all due respect to Wullie if I am wrong. 

FWIW I think you are genuine. 

1 minute ago, TDYER63 said:

A lot of the problems could be sorted if people just put folk on ignore rather than let them wind them up.

Bonny is clearly a troll but it would also be helpful if RH’s identity was sorted once and for all. For all he goes on about people on here knowing him I have seen nothing to convince me. I am a bit suspicious of Wullie Anderson’s revival to confirm that RH is a guy called David. With all due respect to Wullie if I am wrong. 

FWIW I think you are genuine. 

RH is Davy Dow,i have no reason to lie.I only posted this because i bump into ron now and again when he is in Cardenden and i was talking to him about this.Ron doesn't know Davy and vice versa.

I never post on here now but i do know both of them and as i said they are chalk and cheese in appearance.Would be good if this was put to bed.

I posted on another thread as i am intrigued with the pyramid system and what might happen there.

20 minutes ago, Wullie Anderson said:

RH is Davy Dow,i have no reason to lie.I only posted this because i bump into ron now and again when he is in Cardenden and i was talking to him about this.Ron doesn't know Davy and vice versa.

I never post on here now but i do know both of them and as i said they are chalk and cheese in appearance.Would be good if this was put to bed.

I posted on another thread as i am intrigued with the pyramid system and what might happen there.

A cynic would say you had reason to lie if you and RH were the same person. It is also a bit of a coincidence you know Ron. And that you picked up on this thread so quickly. 
I am playing devils advocate here,  I am not making accusations. There is as much chance you are as genuine as the next person. 

The whole thing is frustrating .  I don’t post much in the football sections much as it is a circus at times.
Every cloud and all that ...

5 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

A cynic would say you had reason to lie if you and RH were the same person. It is also a bit of a coincidence you know Ron. And that you picked up on this thread so quickly. 
I am playing devils advocate here,  I am not making accusations. There is as much chance you are as genuine as the next person. 

The whole thing is frustrating .  I don’t post much in the football sections much as it is a circus at times.
Every cloud and all that ...

I understand where you are coming from 👍

I don't recognise any of the names on here nowadays,well maybe with the exception of Dave78. I just picked up on the thread as it appeared at the top of the forum.

I think you’re genuine Wullie but you need to be more careful round here 😀. Last week you said RH was Davie Dow with an ‘ie’, this week he’s Davy Dow with a ‘y’

I did a 5 minute Google search around after your last week post and it’s pretty easy to find out plenty that backs up what you say. RH was Fermer but not Ron. Ron is Ron. Both are/were wind up merchants. Simple. 🙃

2 hours ago, Wullie Anderson said:

I understand where you are coming from 👍

I don't recognise any of the names on here nowadays,well maybe with the exception of Dave78. I just picked up on the thread as it appeared at the top of the forum.

Ah ! 
@Dave78 can you confirm Wullie’s authenticity ?

The future of the board, and Wullie’s reputation, is in your hands. 🤞

9 hours ago, Tiny Tim said:

Nice edit. 🙂

I thought I'd better retract the original. 😆

Hey Bonny , this is my last and final public attempt. 
will you meet up before the next Scotland game ? I will find you at your convenience before or after the next game . Anywhere between Hadrian’s wall and the Antonine wall. C’mon. Let’s do this British thing .

13 hours ago, Shaundy said:

Hey Bonny , this is my last and final public attempt. 
will you meet up before the next Scotland game ? I will find you at your convenience before or after the next game . Anywhere between Hadrian’s wall and the Antonine wall. C’mon. Let’s do this British thing .

I don't date ppl online