DUFC Promotion thread. - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

DUFC Promotion thread.

Deserves its own thread surely

After 4 years of making an absolute cunt of things, last night surely has us over the line. Skint teams like Rangers etc must be happy to see us back up spraying around the tangerine pound. 

Looking forward to a change of away days, specifically AFC (before they leave Todders)  and Hibs and Hearts ( unless we pass them on the way up)

6 minutes ago, slasher said:

It'll be great to see United back up, bring Ayr United with you plz 👍

Have they completely scrapped the 6000 seat and undersoil heating requirement?

Somerset is one of the last remaining proper old school grounds.

7 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

After 4 years of making an absolute cunt of things, last night surely has us over the line. Skint teams like Rangers etc must be happy to see us back up spraying around the tangerine pound. 

Looking forward to a change of away days, specifically AFC (before they leave Todders)  and Hibs and Hearts ( unless we pass them on the way up)

Well done mate.. Congrats..👍👍🍺🍺

23 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

As much as i enjoyed their original relegation i do prefer united being in the premiership. 

Theres the added bonus of the huns completely losing their shit too.

Always liked United. I had some good banter with a lot of boys when I worked there. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2020 at 11:03 AM, Jim Beem said:

Above was posted less than 2 weeks ago and at time I was almost certain league was won but now not so sure. We are doing our best to make a c*nt of it again. as has been case over last few years, we seem to collapse after Xmas.  I was hoping the away game at Arbroath At end of this month (which I am up for) would be the game that sees us over the line but that now seems almost impossible. It could get squeaky bum time in the next few weeks. From a 21 point lead if we don’t go up, then Neilson surely has to go and in fact I hope he does.

4 hours ago, GHfaeGTA said:

Above was posted less than 2 weeks ago and at time I was almost certain league was won but now not so sure. 

Settle man, the league was over in September.

Utd could lose every game from now to May, and you'd still win the league.