Post a pic.. - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 minute ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Still wid.

😂😂

At work we have a guy who fancies himself a bit with the ladies.  I took pics of a couple of my male colleagues on this filter  whilst he was at lunch and when he came back I showed him them and said they were my daughters pals who were free. He asked me if he could get the phone number of  one of them. The guy whose pic it was was sitting next to me 😂

44 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

There is a filter on snapchat that show you what you would look like as the opposite sex. This is me 😁

Cmon lets see what you all look like ......you can gets your weans to help. 

5CC51D11-5A99-4696-A8C2-66C341279D19.jpeg

Jesus wept. I just had a go at that & I still look more like a bloke. It’s not got rid of any of my chins or my stubble. I’d not be pulling from my bar stool looking like that. 

2 minutes ago, Huddersfield said:

Jesus wept. I just had a go at that & I still look more like a bloke. It’s not got rid of any of my chins or my stubble. I’d not be pulling from my bar stool looking like that. 

😂😂 are you sure you have it on the female filter and not the male filter ? It even made Mr Tidy look like a woman 😁

398E4A05-D9C4-473E-9306-29C6F1979806.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Huddersfield said:

If he’s got a liking for slightly effeminate dockers with a bit of lippy on then I guess my luck could be in. 

Och anything seems to go these days. I should maybe be posting this on the Trans stuff thread right enough. 

2 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Och anything seems to go these days. I should maybe be posting this on the Trans stuff thread right enough. 

I used to work with a woman years ago who'd transitioned. However much she'd paid though, by God she'd wasted her money. She looked more of a man than I did. Her voice was a strange cross-section of half-high, half-low, her hands looked like she did a regular shift on the cranes & so on. I suppose technology must have moved on these days.

18 minutes ago, Huddersfield said:

I used to work with a woman years ago who'd transitioned. However much she'd paid though, by God she'd wasted her money. She looked more of a man than I did. Her voice was a strange cross-section of half-high, half-low, her hands looked like she did a regular shift on the cranes & so on. I suppose technology must have moved on these days.

I shouldn't laugh as it obviously meant a great deal to her , it must be very disappointing if it doesn't go to plan. Apart from the  aspects you have mentioned, one of the most giveaway signs is the way ‘a woman who was once a man’  moves. Men walk and move differently from women and I imagine that is very hard to change. 

10 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

There is a filter on snapchat that show you what you would look like as the opposite sex. This is me 😁

Cmon lets see what you all look like ......you can gets your weans to help. 

5CC51D11-5A99-4696-A8C2-66C341279D19.jpeg

Fuck me, nae offence like but Tom Hanks in Philadelphia looked better and he was dying of aids