Caroline Flack - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Caroline Flack

4 minutes ago, WCTA said:

Wait...... Are you sticking yer Toby intae a 17 year auld? 😂

You really are getting desperate now. You are the one that keeps going on about bairns and 17 year olds. You really need to handle it if someone has a different to you.🤣

Edited by robbo cop

22 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

It shouldn't make a difference but I think relationships in ‘celebrity world’ are often viewed different to the ‘real world’.

I probably would be a little concerned if my 17 yr old son or daughter introduced me to their 31 yr partner  but I think there  is more of an acceptance of a wide age gap between 2 celebrities. 

Harry Styles was part of One Direction who attracted  a massive amount of publicity .If he managed to cope with touring, Simon Cowell , and all pressure of the X factor circus then I doubt a romp with Caroline Flack was of much concern to him. 

Are you saying Simon Cowell was shagging him as well?

9 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

You think responding with a joke about a paedophile is the way to go about it? You’re a disgusting human being. 

Ye it was bad taste,so I apologise for that but I posted on this thread originally in support of someone who took  her own life and got accused and insulted as well so sometimes enough is enough. I would say the pathetic ones are  the people who are slagging her off when she has no way of defending herself. 

Edited by robbo cop

15 minutes ago, robbo cop said:

Ye it was bad taste,so I apologise for that but I posted on this thread originally in support of someone who took  her own life and got accused and insulted as well so sometimes enough is enough. I would say the pathetic ones are  the people who are slagging her off when she has no way of defending herself. 

She shagged teeny laddies and battered her partners. Some “support” she deserved.

I hardly think someone like her would have been worried about support fae the TAMB or worried that she cannae defend herself. The pish you come away wae is straight fae the generic Book Of Diana Grief. Spewing the same usual bollocks you read on loads of lassie’s social media pages. 

Edited by WCTA

9 minutes ago, WCTA said:

She shagged teeny laddies and battered her partners. Some “support” she deserved.

I hardly think someone like her would have been worried about support fae the TAMB or worried that she cannae defend herself. The pish you come away wae is straight fae the generic Book Of Diana Grief. Spewing the same usual bollocks you read on loads of lassie’s social media pages. 

Looks like there are double standards on here if you post things without any proof. 

7 minutes ago, robbo cop said:

A teenage lad who was old enough and knew his own mind, now cant you leave it at that.

The longer I watch boak inducing pish fae the likes of you with your fake grief over some cow you knew fae once watching on the tele the longer I’ll call it out. 

People on here are unbelievable. At the end of the day she was someone's daughter, someone's sister and in my opinion a woman who had mental health issues. So, she had a consensual fumble with a young man, was accused of thumping her boyfriend (was it self defence? who knows) but some of the shite posted on here as I said is unbelievable.

3 minutes ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

People on here are unbelievable. At the end of the day she was someone's daughter, someone's sister and in my opinion a woman who had mental health issues. So, she had a consensual fumble with a young man, was accused of thumping her boyfriend (was it self defence? who knows) but some of the shite posted on here as I said is unbelievable.

Sense, theres no place on the tamb for it.

34 minutes ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

I take umbrage with the constant painting of celebs as holier than thou when they cowp. It’s fake social media induced grief and it does my tits in. Maybe her previous boyfriends asked for it. Especially the one she leathered when he was asleep. So, no matter how young a teen is the consensus on here is that if it’s consensual it’s cool and morals don’t come into it? 

5 hours ago, WCTA said:

Which is cool if he’s marrying a lassie in the same region. There’s a difference between someone in their 30s appreciating that a 17 can be attractive but to want to then shag them is as morally wrong as fuck. 

Where is the line?

At which age is it acceptable for the younger person to have a sexual relationship with the older person?

2 minutes ago, WCTA said:

I take umbrage with the constant painting of celebs as holier than thou when they cowp. It’s fake social media induced grief and it does my tits in. Maybe her previous boyfriends asked for it. Especially the one she leathered when he was asleep. So, no matter how young a teen is the consensus on here is that if it’s consensual it’s cool and morals don’t come into it? 

I get what your saying. I just don't think some of the language used towards her was needed. I see what mental health issues do to people on a daily basis and I think this needs to be taken in to account before judgements are made especially when none of us know the circumstances.

1 minute ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

I get what your saying. I just don't think some of the language used towards her was needed. I see what mental health issues do to people on a daily basis and I think this needs to be taken in to account before judgements are made especially when none of us know the circumstances.

Fair enough. I’ll take this on board. 

13 hours ago, WCTA said:

So, no matter how young a teen is the consensus on here is that if it’s consensual it’s cool and morals don’t come into it? 

Nobody said no matter how young. He was a 17 year old, old enough to decide for himself if he wanted to ride an older burd.

When I was 17 years old I was going abroad with my mates. I laugh at the precious souls on here who think any of our group would have thought twice about shagging an older burd whilst on that holiday!

Some of you lot must have lived some sheltered teenage years.