Caroline Flack - Page 7 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Caroline Flack

9 hours ago, thplinth said:

Interestingly France and other countries have an 'age spread' dimension to their age of consent. So it has some worth I think.

v3hg8pwafjk31.jpg

That Romania where 13 year olds can dish out blowies? Would certainly explain the “tourists” that visit the uk all the time.......

8 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Find oot his age for sure then go shag him, that’ll teach him.....

Well well. If it is not the bloke who goes on about class. How about removing your head from halfway up your arse, watching paint dry would be more interesting than reading your posts. And I don't need anyone to back me up 

1 minute ago, robbo cop said:

Well well. If it is not the bloke who goes on about class. How about removing your head from halfway up your arse, watching paint dry would be more interesting than reading your posts. And I don't need anyone to back me up 

Eh?

Believe me, if I could get my head halfway up my arse, I wouldn’t be on here with that flexibility, I doubt I’d even be married as I wouldn’t leave the house. 

Sad for hers

interesting to me was she seemingly brained two partners whilst they slept , which is quite radical. Then it was the decision of the CPS to press charges even though the victims didn’t. 
pesky cps 

don’t see too much into a modern ladette cougaring a young dick product of the paedopop industry.

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

That Romania where 13 year olds can dish out blowies? Would certainly explain the “tourists” that visit the uk all the time.......

Be careful where you blow.   I mind seeing in umpteen US states that it was illegal even within marriage at any age.

Anyway, I'm well aware of the 1/2 + 7 rule, but have never worked out when me and Debbie Harry would have been best suited.   I need a slide rule I think.

Anyway, RIP hen.

9 hours ago, Grim Jim said:

Be careful where you blow.   I mind seeing in umpteen US states that it was illegal even within marriage at any age.

Anyway, I'm well aware of the 1/2 + 7 rule, but have never worked out when me and Debbie Harry would have been best suited.   I need a slide rule I think.

Anyway, RIP hen.

Never realised my missus was American....

12 hours ago, dandydunn said:

I seem to remember a few guys getting very excited about the age of consent being 14 in Estonia when we played there in the 90s. 

2 hours ago, aaid said:

I seem to remember a few guys getting very excited about the age of consent being 14 in Estonia when we played there in the 90s. 

That’s the famous tartan army for you 🙄

Bet they wouldn’t even consider pumping a 14 year old at home, or at least I hope they wouldn’t. 

19 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

That’s the famous tartan army for you 🙄

Bet they wouldn’t even consider pumping a 14 year old at home, or at least I hope they wouldn’t. 

We struggle to pump anyone at home nowadays if we’re being honest. ☹️

I knew someone who suspected their spouse of child abuse and they looked into it research wise. Apparently most paedophiles are not actually originally attracted to kids. The fuckers who are born attracted to children are quite rare thankfully. By far it is people with other psychological problems that then result in paedophillia. There is some test for it where they show you pics with you dick wired up to a monitor. True paedophiles are very rare apparently. Instead you get folk who for whatever psychological reason resort to children. It is fucked up.

1 hour ago, thplinth said:

For example miss flack may have found it easier to deal with young men than older ones. People who cannot deal with adults will regress to kids (maybe MJ style)... it could be a thousand different reasons.

Usually the reason absolute bawsacks are slavering over young lassies in the pub. I have a Bro-in-Law like that. Two years older than me at 41. Still hanging over the bar trying tae impress lassies only just old enough to serve at 21. Now, I’m not using 21 for the reasons we have been talking about a 17 year old. 21 year olds here act like our 16 year olds. I’m merely saying that guys like my Bro-in-law(who is as thick and immature as fuck) find solace in younger folk because they can’t get along with adults. Creepy, weird bastards. I cannae stick that pish. 

I'm taking this off topic, but was watching Michael Wood's programme on Alfred the Great the other day.   His father re-married when wee Alfie was about 8.   His new step-mother was about 13.

Medieval politics eh?   You gotta laugh.   Maybe she was sourced as a new big sister:  Good pals apparently.   She (Judith of Flanders) ended up married a 2nd time then a 3rd before having kids herself.

Life was simpler then they say.

31 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

I'm taking this off topic, but was watching Michael Wood's programme on Alfred the Great the other day.   His father re-married when wee Alfie was about 8.   His new step-mother was about 13.

Medieval politics eh?   You gotta laugh.   Maybe she was sourced as a new big sister:  Good pals apparently.   She (Judith of Flanders) ended up married a 2nd time then a 3rd before having kids herself.

To be fair, most folk were probably deid by age 30 back then. Alfred himself nearly died young, if i remember right

3 hours ago, Grim Jim said:

Aye, let’s judge everything on a hard-on a couple of centuries ago.