Favorite Scottish meal, and other meal.. - Page 5 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Favorite Scottish meal, and other meal..

6 minutes ago, Tartan_McCole said:

It's like people saying 19:00 pm. It's such a little thing but it doesn't half bug me.

Mibee a canadian thing then, I'm  no canadian mind yae, Im 100 percent Scottish and proud, but I may pick up the odd canadian habit. 😉

10 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Its 2am in the morning. Just had some home made Scotch eggs,  smothered in brown sauce. This isolation is gonnae turn me intae a right fat bastard btw. 🙂👍

Had haggis scotch eggs last night, brilliant 👍

On 3/23/2020 at 2:41 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Mibee a canadian thing then, I'm  no canadian mind yae, Im 100 percent Scottish and proud, but I may pick up the odd canadian habit. 😉

I love it when the Mrs aunt comes over from canada, her accent is all over the place she's stayed in Canada for 40 years but still considers herself from Drumchapel, I can't help windin her up, its like a canadiian/Scottish version of the policeman from hello hello.

Back on topic, I love mince n tatties n my other meal would have to be Malaysian style chicken I love anything spicy

Edited by jcs

31 minutes ago, jcs said:

I love it when the Mrs aunt comes over from canada, her accent is all over the place she's stayed in Canada for 40 years but still considers herself from Drumchapel, I can't help windin her up, its like a canadiian/Scottish version of the policeman from hello hello.

Back on topic, I love mince n tatties n my other meal would have to be Malaysian style chicken I love anything spicy

👍

3 hours ago, killiefaetheferry said:

I think I’m about to become rather partial to baked neighborhood cat with scavenged greens and a jus reduction of back of the cupboard tinned fruit.

Maxim's in Paris sold roast cat during the siege of 1870, very popular by all accounts.

6 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Chef Ramy at it again. Stewed sausages and onions wae curry powder in the crock pot.. 👍👍👍🍽🍴

Screenshot_20200324-132128_Gallery.jpg

You not take a picture after you cooked it ?  Hard to judge from a pot of raw, beige ingredients 🤷‍♂️

6 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Chef Ramy at it again. Stewed sausages and onions wae curry powder in the crock pot.. 👍👍👍🍽🍴

Screenshot_20200324-132128_Gallery.jpg

Nae offense but that looks like ma lavy on a Sunday morning efter a Saturday on the cider :ok:

6 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

You not take a picture after you cooked it ?  Hard to judge from a pot of raw, beige ingredients 🤷‍♂️

It was brilliant. I ken it looks no to tempting,  but it's amazing what half a bottle of brown sauce will do..😉😉

1 hour ago, Tartan_McCole said:

If we get far enough into the lockdown that the only thing available to eat is that monstrosity then I hope I get the virus. Jesus Christ.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Its no that bad, really.. My wife was havin none of it mind you..🤣

20 hours ago, killiefaetheferry said:

I think I’m about to become rather partial to baked neighborhood cat with scavenged greens and a jus reduction of back of the cupboard tinned fruit.

Careful, they think SARS originally came from cats.

Just recovering from the virus and got ma appetite back. I cant get back to Scotland just now ..could fucking murder a couple of rolls on square sausage wi a couple of pies. 

Otherwise for me its Chicken Dopiaza and any sort of ice cream.