Favorite Scottish meal, and other meal.. - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Favorite Scottish meal, and other meal..

4 hours ago, WCTA said:

Have you ever seen that “Rate My Plate” page on social media? Some of the pictures are fantastically funny. Ramy should enter. 😄

1-14-1.jpg

https://thehooksite.com/rate-my-plate-might-just-be-the-best-page-on-facebook/

I'm nearly in tears at this one sitting at my desk....

https://www.thepoke.co.uk/2019/08/23/this-dish-prompted-the-best-comment-rate-my-plate/

Edited by Fairbairn

22 minutes ago, Farcity said:

Ramy, I demand to see your full Scottish breakfast, cooked on Sunday, by your ain fair hands. Go on, dae it. 

No bother pal, wont be this weekend, sports with my boys. Will defo post a pic when I can. Have to go to Scottish shop in Ottawa for the grub..👍

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Sausages and onions man.. I did ma best. Nobody in ma family would even look at it.. I quite proud of my creation. 🤣🤣🤣

Sausages???? Sausages???

I thought that was the plateful you offered to the dug and the dug had one sniff, turned around and shat in it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Its 2am in the morning. Just had some home made Scotch eggs,  smothered in brown sauce. This isolation is gonnae turn me intae a right fat bastard btw. 🙂👍

When you say “am” after a time, you don’t need to add “in the morning”. No being a smart arse, just saving you characters. 👍