Favorite Scottish meal, and other meal.. - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Favorite Scottish meal, and other meal..

Another great thread Ramy pal. I cook. I always have. Mince ‘n’ tatties is easy but I like to fuck around with stuff. I grow heaps of my own food so will incorporate Scottish scran with a lot of veg that grows in the brutal heat here. I grow cracking bell peppers and stuffing them with a rice mix of Scottish mince is braw.

14 minutes ago, bonzo said:

Mince and tatties......fuck off, grey hair memory 

Mate, I'm 51, and mince n tatties anyday of the week for me. We used to have home made Scotch broth every night before dinner and ma Mum would make us eat it, even if we wernae hungry. I have 2 brothers. Oh and breakfast? Fuckin porrage everyday. Never eatin since I was a wee bairn.. 😉

31 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Mate, I'm 51, and mince n tatties anyday of the week for me. We used to have home made Scotch broth every night before dinner and ma Mum would make us eat it, even if we wernae hungry. I have 2 brothers. Oh and breakfast? Fuckin porrage everyday. Never eatin since I was a wee bairn.. 😉

Guaranteed you had sugar in it you Sassenach fuck. It would explain your lack of growth.

Edited by WCTA

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

🤣. You really are a pain in the fu kin arse, but I like you. Aye, there was sugar. How aboot "tablet" ma maw used tae make it. 🥺🥺🥺

You really had sugar in yer “porrage” instead of salt? You cannae even spell it right ya wee throbber, let alone get the correct condiment in it. This explains why you look like a wee Italian ya pie. 🇮🇹🙈

36 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I hate the smell of boiling mince...... and I'm 54😁

3 hours ago, dandydunn said:

I’d take a guess at tap water.........🤢

I get one of those office type water deliveries to my house. The fucking moron Yanks rave here about being so advanced, everyone is beneath them etc, but can’t actually see how far they are behind the developed World. 
My Wife won’t touch the tap water here now since She’s had Ormon........ sorry, Scottish water. 😊

1 minute ago, WCTA said:

I get one of those office type water deliveries to my house. The fucking moron Yanks rave here about being so advanced, everyone is beneath them etc, but can’t actually see how far they are behind the developed World. 
My Wife won’t touch the tap water here now since She’s had Ormon........ sorry, Scottish water. 😊

If she likes it that much, I’ll buy her one when it’s my round.......

2 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

If she likes it that much, I’ll buy her one when it’s my round.......

She loves the dirty Scottish water. She just thought it was rude to ask the last time as she never had her car keys to toss into the bowl.