Phillip Schofield Hoo Ha - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Phillip Schofield Hoo Ha

9 hours ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Was expecting some scandal attached to this. 

At the very least he’s probably been cheating on his wife for years but is labeled a hero by the press. Strange. 

3 hours ago, dan cake said:

Played a blinder by the looks of things, no doubt the media will attempt to discredit the “victim”. It’s amazing what people in showbiz can get away with when they have the redtops on side 

Just saw on twitter good old Joan Collins threw in a grenade to the luvvie discussion this morning about brave Phillip

They almost shat themselves

2 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

I assume there's more to this just this one tweet?

Yes - that's why the lad deleted his twitter account

When I was 19/20 still living at home my mum and dad were being very weird then my mum out of nowhere stuttered it would be ok if I was gay, I could tell them and they would fully support my decision.

I must be one of the only blokes who has had to come out as heterosexual to their parents and just admit to being sh*t at pulling. 

8 minutes ago, phart said:

Not much to go on with here Ally, I take it there's more information out there?

It's something i wasnt the slightest bit interested in until the morning after the sympathy fest when the negativity started on twatter

If he has known the lad since he was 15, and not 18, then it surely raises questions

It's basically the media lovies circling the wagons that smells rotten

22 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

It's something i wasnt the slightest bit interested in until the morning after the sympathy fest when the negativity started on twatter

If he has known the lad since he was 15, and not 18, then it surely raises questions

It's basically the media lovies circling the wagons that smells rotten

That tweet would have been made when Mathew Magreevy was 15 then?

Sorry i'm completely ignorant about the whole thing a quick google reveals it was the "spurned lover" that was about to go public hence the jump before pushed nature of the "coming out".

Ah the claim is he knew him back in 2014, but that tweet appears to indicate it was 2011. OK got you.

Edited by phart

2 hours ago, Orraloon said:

:lol: "shirts stay unlifted" :lol: 

Some folk probably find that line offensive nowadays.

It might actually be made in 1992, not 2010. Barrynore appearing as well.

28 years ago even before he got married.

Edited by phart

17 minutes ago, phart said:

It might actually be made in 1992, not 2010. Barrynore appearing as well.

28 years ago even before he got married.

Yeah it does look old. His wife/beard will have known IMHO. As will all the tv luvies the whole time is my guess. He is a smooth presenter but I have never liked the guy. Something of the smug cunt about him. Like a lot of ‘stars’ we are force fed.

14 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Yeah it does look old. His wife/beard will have known IMHO. As will all the tv luvies the whole time is my guess. He is a smooth presenter but I have never liked the guy. Something of the smug cunt about him. Like a lot of ‘stars’ we are force fed.

A Tory as well. Burn the witch.