Scottish Cup.... - Page 13 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup....

Another thing, when I was up Table Mountain, there was a portable beer tap up there, with kegs of castle ready to scoof. 

Also avoid anyone at night that says they’ve just been gang raped, she’s got a group of lads round the corner waiting to rob you 👍🏽

And remember to spit when at the vineyards, I didn’t want to waste a drop and came out of the first one trolleyed, spent the next few hours sleeping in the shade under a tree while my young cousins drew all over me and threw anything they could off my comatose body. 

12 hours ago, McTeeko said:

There’s also cage-diving at shark-alley. That’s pretty epic! We took a wee Cessna plane from just outside CT to Gansbaai, the scenery as we flew over the mountains was fantastic 👍🏼

Yeah, we are staying at the Grootbos nature reserve and I've booked the cage diving at Gansbaai. Missus is for having none of it but I'm buzzing!

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

What happened

Where to start?

Rangers should have had a penalty. 43 mins in Hearts should have had a penalty - blatent hand ball. Hearts given a corner. Hearts player uses both hands to flick ball into the net. Goal given. Rangers protest. Someone gets a message to Ref, who changes his mind. No one knows who told ref. it was hand ball.

Hearts player already on yellow card, so should have been sent off.

6 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Alex Rae gets paid for being a Rangers fan alongside arch Belfast-hun Craigen?

Well done BT,

Listening to Freddie King instead.

Ive muted the ipad. Listeing rangers cheerleader is soul destroying

As i type this the jambos take the lead.