Scottish Cup.... - Page 32 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup....

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

Clearly, since you’ve won fuck all either, you would know all about that. 

Nice change of topic though, since you realised you were making a cunt of yourself, kudos 👌🏽

Do yourself a favour and put your keyboard away for the evening.

6 minutes ago, slasher said:

Lol 🤣 after the edit Dandyhun 😀

It's no your night min, you should call it a night before even Ramy starts ripping the pish oot ye 😂

Seems to be a Sunday thing with that melt. Clearly cant handle a drink, the token loudmouth slob seen in every boozer. An absolute disaster of a boy. 

Just now, dandydunn said:

Clearly, since you’ve won fuck all either, you would know all about that. 

Nice change of topic though, since you realised you were making a cunt of yourself, kudos 👌🏽

Not changing topic at all. 

What have Aberdeen achieved this season that I'm unaware of? 

Mediocrity is now acceptable 👍

Just now, slasher said:

Not changing topic at all. 

What have Aberdeen achieved this season that I'm unaware of? 

Mediocrity is now acceptable 👍

The same as Celtic, nothing, not you seem to be revelling in the fact of that. It’s been said by many an Aberdeen fan in here for a long time that were in a bad way, you seem to think it’s something new that can be revelled in. 

2 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Seems to be a Sunday thing with that melt. Clearly cant handle a drink, the token loudmouth slob seen in every boozer. An absolute disaster of a boy. 

Didn’t you state a while ago that you had me on block, but love jumping into something I have to say, you’re a bit strange 😂😂

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

The same as Celtic, nothing, not you seem to be revelling in the fact of that. It’s been said by many an Aberdeen fan in here for a long time that were in a bad way, you seem to think it’s something new that can be revelled in. 

I'm not revelling, I'm winding u up, successfully by the look of it 🤣

Just now, slasher said:

I'm not revelling, I'm winding u up, successfully by the look of it 🤣

Not at all, you think you are, but you’re just making yourself look silly with “dandyhun” and “sheep” patter, at least try something original.  

I’m delighted Rangers lost, but it makes me more annoyed that Motherwell lost, what an opportunity now for the remaining teams.

(Although valid point from elsewhere, I don’t like half our current squad, so wouldn’t have picked this lot to go down in history...

bloated squad of absolute dross!)

6 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Not at all, you think you are, but you’re just making yourself look silly with “dandyhun” and “sheep” patter, at least try something original.  

I dunno, you seem a bit uptight to me 🤔🤣

1 minute ago, slasher said:

I dunno, you seem a bit uptight to me 🤔🤣

Much be a Celtic thing, just like another poster on here, you completely ignore what has actually been posted and try some other terrible “banter”

Very strange behaviour indeed. 

8 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Much be a Celtic thing, just like another poster on here, you completely ignore what has actually been posted and try some other terrible “banter”

Very strange behaviour indeed. 

And yet you have reacted to this 'terrible banter' . 

Why would that be? 🤔 Perhaps you consider yourself a worthy monitor of such discourse and as such feel entitled to evaluate its quality, or perhaps someone's yanked yar chain 🔗😂

Just now, Barney Rubble said:

Jonathan Sutherland just said that this is Sevco's first domestic defeat of the season.

Is the Royal Burgh of Paisley in another galaxy??

Don’t expect the bbc to actually have any knowledge of what’s going on within Scottish football. 

St Mirren and now St Johnstone are a mere issue that they won’t want to dwell on too much as they’re not big enough news 🙄 

1 minute ago, Barney Rubble said:

Jonathan Sutherland just said that this is Sevco's first domestic defeat of the season.

Is the Royal Burgh of Paisley in another galaxy??

Playing devil's advocate...... maybe he meant home defeat 🙅‍♂️

1 minute ago, slasher said:

And yet you have reacted to this 'terrible banter' . 

Why would that be? 🤔 Perhaps you consider yourself a worthy monitor of such discourse and as such feel entitled to evaluate its quality, or perhaps someone's yanked yar chain 🔗😂

I’m merely pointing out how foolish you’re making yourself look with awful and unoriginal banter. 

3 minutes ago, slasher said:

Na, I feel fine m8 👍

Again, a completely irrelevant point. At no point did I ask if you werent fine, but you just changed it to try and take the heat off of yourself. Very strange indeed. 

Edited by dandydunn

Just now, dandydunn said:

Again, a completely irrelevant point. At no point did I ask if you werent, but you just changed it to try and take the heat off of yourself. Very strange indeed. 

What 'heat?'🤣🤣🤣

I think the other lads are spot on. You can't take it! By that I mean you can admit Aberdeens failings but you really can't take the slagging from others. 

Consider that for a bit before responding perhaps.....