Scottish Cup.... - Page 30 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup....

28 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Sitting in the house with 8 cans is not how 1/4 finals are meant to be watched 😡

Murder! 

Loved the Killie v Aberdeen 2018 replay QF. Rugby Park was rocking. Aberdeen fans chanting  ...."where were you when you were shite!?" 😂

33 minutes ago, Och Aye said:

I wonder who at Pittodrie thought this was a good enough record for Aberdeen. See Managerial career 😮

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/stephen-glass/profil/trainer/22699

He has no record, it's a gamble but who with a decent record would come to aberdeen? 

1 minute ago, Jim Beem said:

Demolition job. Quality. Kamberi wearing gloves in April sums up Aberdeen. 

Agreed, Big job for glass this summer with a big clear out coming

7 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

He has no record, it's a gamble but who with a decent record would come to aberdeen? 

Agreed, Big job for glass this summer with a big clear out coming

Was quite surprised at Aberdeen to be honest. We were good today but definitely an element of Aberdeen making us look good. Maybe due a full overhaul, happens every 4 or 5 years these days, if not earlier. 

When Motherwell were looking for a manager the choice I believe was Graham Alexander, Simon Grayson, Tommy Wright. I'd have took any of those before Stephen Glass. Surely Aberdeen could attract better than all of the above. Looks like a lazy ex-player appointment. 

1 hour ago, Och Aye said:

When Motherwell were looking for a manager the choice I believe was Graham Alexander, Simon Grayson, Tommy Wright. I'd have took any of those before Stephen Glass. Surely Aberdeen could attract better than all of the above. Looks like a lazy ex-player appointment. 

Graham Alexander, I would've considered but was his record much better?

Tommy Wright 🤣🤣🤣 Mr Lodge, no thanks.

Grayson, not sure. Seems have been at every club beneath the EPL. No thanks.

1 hour ago, Och Aye said:

The exact post you have made is what is wrong with Scottish football. 

Jobs for the boys or someone that has made a name for himself in tier 2/3 of English football. 

Aberdeen FC needs a complete overhaul from top to bottom, a different appointment is exactly what is needed. 

It may work, it may not, but at least they’re trying something different now. 

Edited by dandydunn

4 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Brilliant season in Scotland. 2 out of the 3 trophies go to clubs out with the bigot sisters.

All the best to all four sides left

Tremendous stuff! Will the eventual finalists gets a crowd of any sort? Shane if not

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

We just got humiliated at home today against Dundee Utd and folk take pleasure in rangers losing. Bizarre.

Facebook is a wonderful place 🙄

It's not bizarre. If we can't win it then I'd rather anyone bit the old firm did.